Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOPRANOS LAST NIGHT!!!

I thought it was really good. I am so glad Janice got hers...i can't stand her!!! Dr. Melfi is so gonna tell Tony, or tony is somehow gonna find out...Can you imagine what he would do?

I can't wait for Carmella to start going to the therapy with Tony...that'll be some good TV!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

ill tell ya what... im a huge soprano fan... but im really dissapointed with this season... nuttin's happenin... last night probably was the best so far this season... but it was still lame... your rite though i hope she tells tony about her rapist... he is her guard dog... i hope that fat guido blows his fuckin brains out.

That rape thing's gonna be teased with for a while...everyone's hoping Dr. Melfi tells Tony but we all know that ethically it's not right for her to say anything. I find it interesting that no one's got too much to say about Meadow Dating the Black guy -- that's funny: watching Tony sweat over that situation.

cwm15.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

I thought it was the best one so far. I think tony will find out about the rape by reading the paper, i don't think she will tell him straight out. eye.gif

------------------

"From the depths of the ABYSS, to the top of the WORLD" GC

If Melfi tells Tony about the rape she could no l onger be his therapist,ethically speaking.

Iagree with sun, the scene was disturbing!

I think the Apriel kid is smoking!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by ancientskewl:

That rape thing's gonna be teased with for a while...everyone's hoping Dr. Melfi tells Tony but we all know that ethically it's not right for her to say anything. I find it interesting that no one's got too much to say about Meadow Dating the Black guy -- that's funny: watching Tony sweat over that situation.

cwm15.gif

Ya know, I think its hysterical that Tony is so bothered by it...but I have one question...last weeks episode he called him a "butterhead"...wtf is that? or i am just totally retarded...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

well...that rape scene definitely touched a lot of people,,,,I agree, it was fucked up.....the episode as a whole::::::OK...

its predictable how things are going to work out....tony is going to find out about the rape,,,,he'll do his shit and fix it....but ,

agreeing with a couple of you...I also think that we will not find out soon,,,,they are going to drag this 'till the last drop.....

All in all,,,,got to love the show....best on tv.

ciao cwm16.gif

------------------

stoned_e0.gif