Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"RETRO METRO" This Saturday March 24

>This saturday @ Metro Lounge we will be doing another "RETRO METRO" party. Bringing back all the Progressive House Classics. Music by me wink.gif and shows by John Traina. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY...if you were there @ our last one you would know why.

>Reply some of your favorite Progressive House classic and I'll try my best to play them.

see you there,

PEACE

Andrew Mendez smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Andy, are you lifting at GOLDS in totowa now? I know you were at Axiom/Powerhouse for awile, but I saw you last Friday, just curious... good luck next sat.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

i also have heard so much about the first so i will not miss this one. this is the music i first started going out to. it brings me back all those original feelings. can't wait

requesting...deep chemical, sugar is sweeter, freight train, moments, marijuana, take your shirts off, angry inch, if you could read my mind, amadeus 2000

I LOVE THIS MUSIC