Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ASBURY PARK - THE SAINT...

Red Bank in the hizouse...Saint has some good bands there...I'm up for a meet up...keep me posted if one goes down. cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by outlandish:

PERFORATED HEAD are a Co-Ed hook-filled pop, rock band. Melodic but rockin' at the same time.

They're getting played on NJ commercial stations WDHA and WHTG and on college station WMCX.

You can send the band an e-mail at perfhead@yahoo.com, and they will add your name to the e-mail list.

Peace!

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.perforatedhead.com" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.perforatedhead.com</A>

You just said my favorite words-"hook filled-pop"I will check ya's out.

You may want to check out The Crayons.

I've heard alot of good stuff lately coming from the Saint actually for the last year.It's nice to hear of people that still like to see and hear bands.I am now on the mailing list!!!

Later!

ROCK-ON!!!!

The Crayons are just that "hook filled pop".

They just released a home spun acoustic record.Due to lack of a drummer.I'm looking to start booking them in the city,hopefully starting next month.Just got some promo discs made to send out.I want to do Brownies,Arlene's,Baby Jupiter,Fez etc....

They've played with The Rosenbergs,Peter Searcy and Car 44 of late and hoping for some more cool gigs.Scott Stamper has been very good to them!!!

the be on the mailing list if you'd like

thecrayonsvibe@aol.com

Also looking to start a web

yours is PHAT!!!!!!

Later