Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ Nightlife

cwm3.gif

Hey guys and gals, lets make NJ an excellent source of Nightlife. Remember to keep a happy positive attitude out there, and dance like you've never danced before. Respect all club employees, and follow all rules for having fun.

You, control your destiny, don't ruin others. Love, live happy, and be good..

Remember, NJ loves you alive, don't drink and drive. Hand those damn keys over. Be reponsible.... Lots of Love..NJ Nightlife

Promo.. cwm41.gif

shit man,,,you sound like an AD against drugs....LOL....anyway,,,the only way for NJ nightlife to get crancking is if they keep clubs open 'till at least 4:00,,,,,,I mean,,,what the fuck is 2:00,,,,shit, I go out at 1:00,,,,at 2:00 I think that the night is only beggining.......keep trying though,,you're on the right track,,,LOL

Frank. cwm32.gif

------------------

stoned_e0.gif

system, you have to remember new jersey is more residential. residents are livid over our generation driving threw their towns at 3 , 4 in the morning all stewed up. that is why they can't stay open too late. it is a shame but we must respect the people we live with. we just have to go into the city at 2am and resume our party.

Hey hey, i have no problem with the scene, eat drink and get fucked up!!! I'm just sayin have a nice time.. lol and NJ clubs do always push the limits with the hours of operation. Were tryin..lol it's those f***in law makers that think music is a crime. cwm45.gif booo hooooo

Unless the clubs stay open later then nothing is going to change. The clubs in NJ aren't going to get a different/ better crowd no matter what the music, people, and attitudes are. NJ is basiclly for a younger crowd who aren't allowed out till the morning hours and for those who have aged and can't handle the dancing till dawn anymore. As for the true clubbers who want a large club, with a ton of people, that stays open all hours... well then the city is the only place for them.