Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Crayons----Sunday

Got my tix...thankyouverymuch!

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 23, 2001, join us in the Birthday Celebration of Divine. Guest DJ, Marcell A Whitehead. Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

d39.gif

i missed the first 2 songs, thanks to eviljavs...j/k...the CRAYONS ROCKED the Saint...fuckin' awesome show, they always outdo themselves...silvee, what up wit dat?

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

[This message has been edited by Emmitt (edited 03-26-2001).]

Thanks everyone for your support.You guys rocked the house.At one point all I heard was us singing.Fucking Awesome!!!!!

Outlandish---P-head was def cool.Reminded me of a little Pumpkins meets Veruca Salt.+ GOT TO LUV CHICKS WHO PLAY DRUMS.

Rock On!!!!

Don't forget I have CD'S if anyone needs.

the show was awesome. for a minute there i lost myself - i thought i thought i was the candle mixed with crayons burnin, burnin

they where amazin once again.

can't wait for the boa show I will be engineering the sound for that show.

------------------

Music is the Answer

Originally posted by cigs:

Come on smiles...the show was last night. That's two shows in a row you have missed. Try to make the April 21st show at Boavista!!

Where they playing out of.........the bathroom ? cwm13.gif

I must say I was quite impressed with the turn out last night~ It was really good to see so many people in support. And I was amazed how we started singing louder then everyone...kudos to that.

I took lots of pictures and they look pretty good. Unfortunately, my scanner isnt working properly so I cant show yas~~sorry everyone.

As for the 21st, Ill be at Boavistas with my girl indefinately~

Andy...you forgot to mention May 25th, the guys will be back at The Saint....slacker~

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 23, 2001, join us in the Birthday Celebration of Divine. Guest DJ, Marcell A Whitehead. Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

d39.gif

Originally posted by silveeohh:

I do my promo on a month by month basis thank you very much!!!!HAHAHA

Well ExCusE Me~ Ill just have to do monthly promos for the band then HAHAHAHA

xoxo

kAt

------------------

d39.gif

Javs do you wear sneakers to clubs yet?

hahahhhhhahahahahahhahahhahahah

You know I only WEAR BOOTS...TIMBS BABY!!!

i havent worn a pair of sneaker since i the last time i played ball....many many months ago i cant even remeber...

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Javs do you wear sneakers to clubs yet?

hahahhhhhahahahahahhahahhahahah

You know I only WEAR BOOTS...TIMBS BABY!!!

i havent worn a pair of sneaker since i the last time i played ball....many many months ago i cant even remeber...

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

what about the pumas with the fat laces javy...hahaha

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

Originally posted by joda:

Where they playing out of.........the bathroom ? cwm13.gif

Oh, you guys are very funny!!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!

I'm sorry I missed the show, I've been a little absent minded lately..I will however catch the next show, I've already jotted it on my calender so that I don't forget!!!

Besides, maybe if people (cigs) answered my emails I would remember these things!!!

cwm32.gif

There is a Vermont-based

radio station (WEQX) that started spinning "Thrown Away" from the CRAYONS new release "236 ASTOR".

The really cool news is that WEQX has it's own website where you can hear live audio. So, sign on to www.WEQX.com on Sunday night

between 8:00pm and 11:00pm and listen for The Crayons!!

That is pretty F'n cool!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by smiles4u:

Oh, you guys are very funny!!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!

I'm sorry I missed the show, I've been a little absent minded lately..I will however catch the next show, I've already jotted it on my calender so that I don't forget!!!

Besides, maybe if people (cigs) answered my emails I would remember these things!!!

cwm32.gif

Wait a second there kid. I answer your e-mails. You didn't ask me about the show!!!