Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help...freestyle song stuck in my head...

who sings this old freestyle song...need to know

"When i saw her, walking down the street, she looked so fine, i just had to speak, i asked her name, but she turned away, as she walks, all that i can say was......oo-oo...yeah-yeah.....(repeat)"

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

cmb1975, thanx

eviljavs, yeah cause ya don't have it, mr. i have all the freestyle records....hahaha

weekee/weekee/weekee/weekay

jamm on it...betcha don't have this

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

Originally posted by Emmitt:

cmb1975, thanx

eviljavs, yeah cause ya don't have it, mr. i have all the freestyle records....hahaha

jamm on it...betcha don't have this

Townsell..shit thanxxx CMB...

emmit bit me OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those free style days were you NIGGA...

Thats the musik everyone listended too back in the day...i'll find it...i found LA CONGA...

"TEMPTATION IS A PART OF LIFE" Corina

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 03-28-2001).]

listen i aint a premoter i just been hearing alot of stuff about tribecca their is no reason to post remarks like a prick i think its going to be hot if theyfollow through with the shit on their fliar i got it at school and it looks good

Originally posted by pimpinforu:

emmit i have to find it very amusing and ironic that "u" the person mocking the cavariccis, is the 1 questioning a freestyle song,is there a hidden demon inside of u tryin to break out. is there sometype of passion w/ freestyle music.

DICK why do you post stupid shit...why..freestyle...we if you knew what we were talking about you would UNDERSTAND!!!!!

WHEN I FIRST START HITING THE TABLES I BOUGHT FREE STYLE....PLEASE STOP CAUSING PROBLEMS...or PICK ON ME!!! FOR I HAVE ABOUT THREE CRATES OF OLD SHIT YOU MIGHT SING ALONG TOO....

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pimpinforu:

emmit i have to find it very amusing and ironic that "u" the person mocking the cavariccis, is the 1 questioning a freestyle song,is there a hidden demon inside of u tryin to break out. is there sometype of passion w/ freestyle music.

was i mocking cavariccis??? don't think so "U", i actually owned 1pair and wore it once, at the Geraldo show @ Tramps...as for freestyle, yes i listened to it, i still have tapes at home, TKA was the shit back then, so WhAT!!! see ya at tribeccas...hahaha

------------------

diver.gif

dundun,dundun,dundun,dundun,dundun,dundun

Originally posted by trewguy:

post remarks like a prick i think its going to be hot if theyfollow through with the shit on their fliar i got it at school and it looks good

Dont Call javier a PRICK...

TREGUY!!!! 3 POST SQUID!!!!!!!!!!!

i know if you knew me on a personal bases those bad thought would not cross your mind..so keep it real and be a true johnny and RECOGNIZE one or two post about a night club is enough on the JERSEY BOARD..

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux