Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For a few morning laughs

Originally posted by silveeohh:

I shaved my nuts today!!!

Iam also up for a trim..i like to leave just a little fuzz just above chester...

BABY POWDER PEOPLE>>>>>>>>>>>>>

no itching, and no bad odor..

INCLUDING SUMMER TIME!!!!!!!I SWEAR!!!!!

you wont sweat!!!!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Iam also up for a trim..i like to leave just a little fuzz just above chester...

BABY POWDER PEOPLE>>>>>>>>>>>>>

no itching, and no bad odor..

INCLUDING SUMMER TIME!!!!!!!I SWEAR!!!!!

you wont sweat!!!!

Yeah baby powder works well and all, but you need to be careful with that stuff..it could get stuck in the creases, ya know, nice white clumps..not a pretty sight, especially if you're showing off the new shave!!!!

cwm27.gif

Hi smiles hows everything....

you know how iam about showers..i take one as often as possible down the shore...

My mother taught me since i was little everytime that i take a shit i should wash my CRACK with soap and water..if you dont believe me if you ever come to my house...we have been useing the same LITTLE GREEN bucket to fill with water so that we can wash our asses after we are done...no joke..its in the down stairs bathroom..and upstrairs we have a Doush sink..that works "NICE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by smiles4u:

Yeah baby powder works well and all, but you need to be careful with that stuff..it could get stuck in the creases, ya know, nice white clumps..not a pretty sight, especially if you're showing off the new shave!!!!

cwm27.gif

no creases here smiles, for chester has no turtle neck...hahaha nice n' clean, if ya know what i mean!

Javy, you're too much!!! i thought that bucket was to wash your feet in...hahaha ya new name should be Evilclean........

cwm27.gif

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

Hi smiles hows everything....

you know how iam about showers..i take one as often as possible down the shore...

My mother taught me since i was little everytime that i take a shit i should wash my CRACK with soap and water..if you dont believe me if you ever come to my house...we have been useing the same LITTLE GREEN bucket to fill with water so that we can wash our asses after we are done...no joke..its in the down stairs bathroom..and upstrairs we have a Doush sink..that works "NICE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my friend!!!

things are good, but i would be better if it were summer, i was on a permanent vacation and sitting on a beach with some tropical drink!!!!

Oh I know how you are about cleanliness...i was made aware of it down the shore that summer...we were always short of "hot water"!!! (hee hee, just joking!!)

Originally posted by Emmitt:

no creases here smiles, for chester has no turtle neck...hahaha nice n' clean, if ya know what i mean!

Javy, you're too much!!! i thought that bucket was to wash your feet in...hahaha ya new name should be Evilclean........

Thank you for making me aware of that...i'll keep that in mind, for future reference!!!, sike!!!!! cwm27.gif

Originally posted by smiles4u:

Thank you for making me aware of that...i'll keep that in mind, for future reference!!!, cwm27.gif

smiles, thats what i'm talkin'bout...javy, can't believe ya still wear that

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

wear what!!! iam CONFUSED...

I dont have a TURTLE around chester iam CIRCUMSIZED(SP)he to phat any to fit in little holes with out vasaline.... cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...what the fuck are ya talknin' bout nigga!!! THE HOT WATER TAG NIGGA, HOT WATER TAG JAVY!!! thats what i was referring to...you're too fuckin' funny kid...hahahahahahaha

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

if you dont believe me if you ever come to my house...we have been useing the same LITTLE GREEN bucket to fill with water so that we can wash our asses after we are done...no joke

Oh Jav!! I am cracking up! I missed you when I was gone!! Hee hee... cwm35.gif

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...what the fuck are ya talknin' bout nigga!!! THE HOT WATER TAG NIGGA, HOT WATER TAG JAVY!!! thats what i was referring to...you're too fuckin' funny kid...hahahahahahaha

hahaaa alright.. i didnt know...

Hi sextcy you wana hear some FREESYLE...

emmit sing for the LADY!!!!!! cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

hahaaa alright.. i didnt know...

Hi sextcy you wana hear some FREESYLE...

emmit sing for the LADY!!!!!! cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

here i go....

When i saw her, walking down the street, she looked so fine, i just had to speak, i asked her name, but she turned away, as she walks, all that i can say was......"

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

hey boys...love u guys....i wish you would sing for me everyday!!!

hey cuz whats up...im chillin

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

angeljup.gif