Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new member here

hi there everyone. i am new to the boards and i hope to add some of my thoughts to what you all have to say. maybe one day we can all meet and have fun together. i am only 1 year old at clubbing so i hope some of you can show me around. bye for now cwm4.gif

Originally posted by zerokewl:

hi there everyone. i am new to the boards and i hope to add some of my thoughts to what you all have to say. maybe one day we can all meet and have fun together. i am only 1 year old at clubbing so i hope some of you can show me around. bye for now cwm4.gif

i'm no yrs. at clubbing so u got me beat..it's hard to explain, but i'm still an old skool legend..welcome

cwm38.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

-YoU DeSeRvE A SmAcKiN' FoR SlAcKiN'-

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm20.gifcwm19.gif

Welcome aboard Zero!

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

once ya get into the family, there's no gettin' out....T.Soprano

never take anything to heart or ya will be another victim...and never listen to anything Allishara has to say....j/k alli, where are ya?

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

Welcome to the board.... let me warn you... ITS ADDICTING!! I haven't been in the club scene for more than a couple months myslef, but you learn alot coming on here. Have fun!!

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

Originally posted by Emmitt:

once ya get into the family, there's no gettin' out....T.Soprano

never take anything to heart or ya will be another victim...and never listen to anything Allishara has to say....j/k alli, where are ya?

"Eyyyy ..Im Ova Hea Now"

Whats up pussy cat...

and your advice shouldve been to ALWAYS listen to what ALLISHARA has to say..

and to attend BoaVista every Friday nite for a wild game of fuseball...

-its a joke my lil Newarkians... laugh it off cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

*shhh..i'm not kissing you.. i'm telling your lips a secret...*

Originally posted by jennEfer:

Welcome to the board.... let me warn you... ITS ADDICTING!! I haven't been in the club scene for more than a couple months myslef, but you learn alot coming on here. Have fun!!

Listen to her friend...she got me hooked. Welcome to the scene man, hope I see you on the dance floor sometime.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...