Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guess who's back!

I wasn't in SB I was in Orlando . It was great I am ready to move because I hate this cold weather here-enough already!

I missed you guys!!!!! I couldn't wait to get on the board and read all the juice, but hteres nothing! whats up with that who's goot gosssip for me-spill it! cwm11.gif

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

I wasn't in SB I was in Orlando . It was great I am ready to move because I hate this cold weather here-enough already!

I missed you guys!!!!! I couldn't wait to get on the board and read all the juice, but hteres nothing! whats up with that who's goot gosssip for me-spill it! cwm11.gif

Whats up Sin, did you hit any clubs over there? The weather wasn't too warm right? It only starts to get hot when you enter Palm Beach County.

GroWLLL

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

ITALIA, THE WEATHER WAS BEAUTIFUL, T WAS 80 EVERYDAY, AT NIGHT IT WAS COOL!

Nice... Your lucky! They get cold waves of air this time of year a lot right after you go north of Dade and Palm Beach counties. I was pissed one year I was there in April (in Orlando) and it was like in the 60's the whole two weeks. So did you hit a club?!??

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

no I didn't go clubbing

hey Javi, where is the gossip, you said here it is so where?

Hey Sin:

Welcome BACK!!!! I actually just got back last week from Vegas.......I was there for work, so it was not as fun as I would have hoped, but the weather was Beautiful.

New Jersey Sucks!