Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Image....hot or not

I went last friday and I was very impressed with what they have done with the place. If I weren't leaving for Miami tonight I would definitely be there to hear Teo spin, he is absolutely amazing. You definitely won't be musically disappointed at Image tonight.

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

NOT!!! I was there last thursday and friday it stunk both night in fact thursday I left there and went to joey's and saw the promoters from IMAGE at Joey's, Friday I left and went to Luna it was average at best, but I keep hearing Tempts cards are coming there so you gotta pop in and see whats up with that.

Originally posted by Emmitt:

friends went last fri and said it was alright...lots of people walking around with that k-ed out look on their faces.... cwm3.gif

\

hahahahhahaa... are you talking about???????????????????????????????????

K is NASTY PEOPLE!!!!!

why do you bother doing that shit...

"i took that hit man i need a JAR of K behind it" nasty.........

or this CAN HAPPEN TO YOU AT YOUR SHORE...

"IAM GOING TO COOK" 6:00 am.......

what is jav talking about...

cigs/emmit

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Originally posted by Emmitt:

friends went last fri and said it was alright...lots of people walking around with that k-ed out look on their faces.... cwm3.gif

\

hahahahhahaa... are you talking about???????????????????????????????????

K is NASTY PEOPLE!!!!!

why do you bother doing that shit...

"i took that hit man i need a JAR of K behind it" nasty.........

or this CAN HAPPEN TO YOU AT YOUR SHORE...

"IAM GOING TO COOK" 6:00 am.......

what is jav talking about...

cigs/emmit

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember that Jav...you had that cracked-out chick as your guest chef that morning! You're always serving up the Captain and Cokes at 6am though!!!

Originally posted by cigs:

I remember that Jav...you had that cracked-out chick as your guest chef that morning! You're always serving up the Captain and Cokes at 6am though!!!

i hear she makes a mean omelette javy...stay away from that shit!

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Yeah i was kicking it with her friend, but as we all KNOW that WAS NO OMELETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif SHOUT TO THE DEVIL!!!!!!!

hahaha

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

dammmm that was like two or three years ago i still remeber that like yesterday...her friend was butter....

haahahahahah you know what i just thought about...when you guys came back from the beach and were talking about SOME CRAZY girl on the beach FLASHING PEOPLE...and it turned out to be the girl who was COOKING..so FUNNY!!i cracking up so hard.....

ok ill wright that what wrong a spic cant laugh..Michelle is a RACIEST...white Power Michelle cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!

Originally posted by njclubmaster:

NOT!!! I was there last thursday and friday it stunk both night in fact thursday I left there and went to joey's and saw the promoters from IMAGE at Joey's, Friday I left and went to Luna it was average at best, but I keep hearing Tempts cards are coming there so you gotta pop in and see whats up with that.

for the record this quote that you see above me is all bullshit... no promoters from image were at joeys after the party... its really no big deal... its just that these people post about bashing clubs , then pull shit out of their ass thats not true... please stop... if ya got nuttin good to say dont say it at all.

cwm33.gif