Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this friday @ METRO LOUNGE ..the return of

Alex gets my vote as 1 of the best djs around. He plays alot different then all the other djs in jersey, or even the city. He does not play the typicial stuff.Neither does ritchie, but ritchie plays harder, alex is real good, but i dont remember him being as hard as ritchie.

Oh My God, Firedup and clubchik, do you guys do any work or just argue all day.

I have been going to Metro since the place opened and the bar used to be where the dance floor was. I place was great on Wed and Sat originally. Who ever was spinning was awesome on Sat. However, now only fridays at metro r good cause all the kiddies go there that r 18, and they got the place going again. Sat nights r best at Bunkas in NJ, and World or SF for Sat in the city.

Let me also add the with the summer aproaching, everyting will be moving down to Belmar and Seaside, all of Northern NJ will Blow!

------------------

All Bling Blingin

Originally posted by pimpmod247:

Oh My God, Firedup and clubchik, do you guys do any work or just argue all day.

I have been going to Metro since the place opened and the bar used to be where the dance floor was. I place was great on Wed and Sat originally. Who ever was spinning was awesome on Sat. However, now only fridays at metro r good cause all the kiddies go there that r 18, and they got the place going again. Sat nights r best at Bunkas in NJ, and World or SF for Sat in the city.

Let me also add the with the summer aproaching, everyting will be moving down to Belmar and Seaside, all of Northern NJ will Blow!

BEAT IT!! LOL...I heard your bored at work today!

Originally posted by pimpmod247:

ClubAngel I am still recovering from Factory last week, HELP ME! LOL

After a whole week with a headache, mine finally went away today so I have had my own problems!!! So I take it we aren't going on Sunday morning...LOL

First of they are both great djs. Alex was the oringal metro dj from when they first opened up. He is probally the best dj in nj next to Denny, but too different styles. There friday is the biggest in nj, they knocked out abyss fridays when Denny was there and knocked out Roxies fridays to after they reopened and he was the dj. He left and Ritchy came in and is doing a great job of replacing him. I dont know what all the bull is all about. He is only there for tonight and I am looking forward to hearing him again. cwm11.gif