Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any word on who is dj'ing at "METRO DOWN THE SHORE"?

metro in seaside is gonna have the only 18 yr. old party... friday nights is 18 with louis todaro ( i think ) sat. is gonna be the normal strict 21 with what is i believe to be eddie baez... dont quote me this is just sum inside information i heard through the grape vine... regardless... the party will take over seaside for the first few weeks the n the crowd will level off back to tempts... cu there

Originally posted by GerzeeHomeBoy:

metro in seaside is gonna have the only 18 yr. old party... friday nights is 18 with louis todaro ( i think )

That sucks!! Why would they set themselves up for competition with Tempts by making Friday 18? I wouldnt be caught dead! I was hoping that Fridays would be good at the new Metro, cause there isnt much to do besides XS or Bamboo on Friday nights. Oh well, I guess we'll see how it shapes up this summer.

Guys , stop spreding rumors, cause from the rumors that i have heard, everything you stated above is wrong. I am sure we will know soon enough. But since it is metro, i am sure whoever they choose will be the shit!

I've heard a rumor that for saturdays it is between eddie baez and alex coviello which is why both of them have had guests spots at metro on friday night which ever one wins the crowd will get the job

STRICTLY RUMOR HAVE NO IDEA IF ITS TRUE

Originally posted by GerzeeHomeBoy:

metro in seaside is gonna have the only 18 yr. old party... friday nights is 18 with louis todaro ( i think ) sat. is gonna be the normal strict 21 with what is i believe to be eddie baez... dont quote me this is just sum inside information i heard through the grape vine... regardless... the party will take over seaside for the first few weeks the n the crowd will level off back to tempts... cu there

UR RID=GHT THATS

I heard the same as GerzeeHomeBoy. Now dont quote me on this but... Louis will be there on friday night. It will be 18 because there is no where else for the 18 year olds to party down in seaside. There main night will be on saturday, which is 21, with eddie. from what i hear he won the spot on saturdays and the crowd a little while ago when he spun at metro on that friday. i think that is pretty accurate, but who knows...