Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone else have this problem?

O.K. this may seem a little gross, but you know how it's healthy to shit once a day? Why the hell does it ALWAYS have to be when I am at work? Can't it wait until I'm home? I especially hate when you have to go #2 and there's someone else in the bathroom. You're waiting for them to get out, and they won't.

i'm sure you think i'm weird, but i don't really care. at least i had the guts to bring the topic up. i'm sure i'm not the only one.

------------------

dolphincool.gifdancingdol.gif

doljump.gif

Same thing happens to me. Like clock work every morning around 10:00am. Its time to drop the cosby kids off at the pool. Luckily we have a private bathroom so i dont have to worry about that. The wierd thing is it seems like the only place were i can have a complete clensing of the colon is at work. Any where else and im pushin out peebles.

Originally posted by ronalds:

Same thing happens to me. Like clock work every morning around 10:00am. Its time to drop the cosby kids off at the pool. Luckily we have a private bathroom so i dont have to worry about that. The wierd thing is it seems like the only place were i can have a complete clensing of the colon is at work. Any where else and im pushin out peebles.

it never misses...

scatological references always have something comical about them...

me i like to be at home...

with no stress...

and a book to read...

i'll stay there hours...

i have been like that since i was a kid too...

as far as i can remember...reading in the toilet...lol...

------------------

all.jpg

AIM: thefrenchbread

YIM: thefrenchbread

OMFG, this is hysterical! It happens to me too. I hate that, when you're just waiting for that other person in the bathroom to leave... and then someone else walks in. Could I have some privacy here, please?!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Your just going to have train yourself to go when your home. Try going after a meal just sit there till you go and at work try not going and hold it till you get home. Or you could go just before you go to work or Bed.

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

Your just going to have train yourself to go when your home. Try going after a meal just sit there till you go and at work try not going and hold it till you get home. Or you could go just before you go to work or Bed. {/QUOTE]

yeah right......when you have to shit, you have to shit

------------------

dolphincool.gifdancingdol.gif

doljump.gif

LMAO!!! Holy crap this is funny...I do the same damn thing...I have poop-phobia...I cannot do it while other people are around...i will wait in that stall for hours till i have the place to myself!!!!

oh and whoever said "drop the cosby kids off at the pool"...thanks for the early morning laugh!!

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by matta:

yeah, it's not nice pooing at work but it is nice to think you're getting paid to poo.

Matt

LMFAO! Pooping on the company dollar!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

speaking of pooping at work, there is this lady who works at another company on the same floor as me. we have to share the bathrooms. she takes a shit everyday at the same time, and makes loud orgasmic noises as it is coming out. sometimes she sings and hums to herself too. its disgusting!

cwm8.gif

------------------

1grand420.gifweedbar.gif

When I was at school, I lived in the dorms: 4 stalls all in a row for 33 people, so basically, any time I needed to take a shit, someone else was in there too. You get used to it. Shitting is a natural occurrance, and we all do it, but its funny how its still treated as some forbidden thing.

Originally posted by squeezemay:

speaking of pooping at work, there is this lady who works at another company on the same floor as me. we have to share the bathrooms. she takes a shit everyday at the same time, and makes loud orgasmic noises as it is coming out. sometimes she sings and hums to herself too. its disgusting!

cwm8.gif

might be disgusting but it is also fucking funny as....

HOw about needing to do a #2 when ur pill is coming on in a club......good if early in the nite....bad if late cwm1.gif

------------------

"Don't worry, be Happy"....................... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

HOw about needing to do a #2 when ur pill is coming on in a club......good if early in the nite....bad if late

AH!! that is SO funny...a friend of mine ALWAYS has to shit when the pill kicks in and because she's constantly telling me this, I start to feel like I have to, but nothing comes out!!

Originally posted by boa_boy:

HOw about needing to do a #2 when ur pill is coming on in a club......good if early in the nite....bad if late cwm1.gif

Dam those tile patterns!!

------------------

"looking for the secret, searching for the sound" --Phil Lesh, Grateful Dead