Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SEQUOIA'S

Are you talking about a club or the actual Sequoia trees?? It may sound like a stupid question, I just never heard of a club called Sequoia's. Anyway, if you're talking about the trees, I've been there, and it's unbelievable! If you're into the whole outdoors thing, I would definitely recommend it. If you have any more questions, just PM me. If you have no clue to what the hell I'm talking about, just ignore this message! LOL

Oh yeah, if you do go, bring some warm clothing and make sure you have a full tank of gas. cwm20.gif

------------------

calvin.gif

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

Are you talking about a club or the actual Sequoia trees?? It may sound like a stupid question, I just never heard of a club called Sequoia's. Anyway, if you're talking about the trees, I've been there, and it's unbelievable! If you're into the whole outdoors thing, I would definitely recommend it. If you have any more questions, just PM me. If you have no clue to what the hell I'm talking about, just ignore this message! LOL

Oh yeah, if you do go, bring some warm clothing and make sure you have a full tank of gas. cwm20.gif

HAHAHHAHHAA! Well, I think that I am going to have to visit those trees someday. Especially the way you made them sound so wonderful. But there is a club down by the seaport called sequoia's. I think it is a restaurant that they clear out for the weekends.

By the way, arent those trees the ones that are so big you can drive through them?

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

hahahaha this is some funny shit cwm27.gif but its gonna be even funnier if your right and I'm wrong but its really a restaurant on the seaport which I've heard good things about I don't know about the night life their but its a cool outdoor restaurant right on the east river. Phat view. That's about all I know, hope it helps

Originally posted by chula22:

Brooklynboy, where are those big, huge trees? Aren't they in California?

Yeah, so are the Redwoods. I like trees, just don't smoke 'em anymore.

Some useless info: The sequoia tree General Sherman is the largest living thing on Earth.

------------------

calvin.gif

I'm too lazy to read the other posts. But if you're referring to the bar at the South Street Seaport, it's pretty fun. I've gone after work for happy hour and there were LOTS of hotties there!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg