Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hallucinogen / Infected Mushroom @ June 1 (The World)

You can be damn phucking sure I'll be at that one....... I missed H-Gen last time, and Infected is supposed to be good -- no excuses this time around. w00t! cwm4.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

hallucinogen is the top psy trance artist hands down..infected is also up there. One guy from infected (izen) remixed a yahel(cheesiest psy trance artist smile.gif ) song but thats all..

anyone else wish tsunami would switch locations? its location is drawing too many tourists frown.gif

Friday, June 1st , 2001

11.45pm -7.00am at "THE WORLD" 1501 Broadway @ 43 Street

Back by huge popular demand:

INFECTED MUSHROOM, live

(BNE, Israel)

Duvdev and Erez, are introducing their brand -new CD BP Empire, in one of their rocking live sets, that have made them revered the world over as, without doubt, the hottest live trance act

A rare, exclusive dj set my the Trance Master him-self:

HALLUCINOGEN

(Twisted, UK)

SIMON POSFORD (Hallucinogen) is considered by his peers, to be the most influential trance producer, as well as, by being half of the innovative ambient act SHPONGLE.

DJ sets by:

DUVDEV (Infected Mushroom)

EREZ(Infected Mushroom)

YON-E (Tsunami)

Separate CHIL-OUT ROOM: AARON SPECTRE (Opiate/KINETIC)

Separate LOUNGE ROOM: ANGELES (chiletrance-6th Element)

TSUNAMI's 24 hour information line: 212 439-8124 or log on www.tsunami-trance.com.

cwm32.gif

tsunami through the best parties in new

york. the last party with sun project was great.

i can't wait to see infected mushroom live. i saw them in mexico last year. and now they have a new cd. cwm20.gif

infected mushroom rules

they have a new cd out. i just got it from

throb on 14 st.

again the new cd is totaly out of this world. it's a cd you will not stop listeing to it.

i will not miss this show even if the world blow up.

love

gogo

I'm not sure if it's new or not, but Hallucinogen's "Twisted" is trippy as hell -- distinctively electronic, with lots of wack-ass ambient sounds and effects tossed in, but not haphazardly so. I can't wait!

------------------

-=Vejita=-

John Emmanuel knows how to throw them. Glad he is staying put in the City. Don't wanna go in the outskirts of no where for psy-trance. Maybe for PVD I would.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

-Nietzsche

G' LOW G' OATS

if you think the new infected disc is good check the older ones..the new disc is a joke compared to them imo. I think right now you may want those parties in the city but if you get to understand the psytrance scene more you will understand why the current location sucks

[This message has been edited by retoxic (edited 05-25-2001).]

Originally posted by retoxic:

if you think the new infected disc is good check the older ones..the new disc is a joke compared to them. I think right now you may want those parties in the city but if you get to understand the psytrance scene more you will understand why the current location sucks

Much better under a bridge with trees all around.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

-Nietzsche

G' LOW G' OATS

Originally posted by bang_66_:

Much better under a bridge with trees all around.

LOL dunno if your joking but psytrance is basically meant to be heard outdoors

at least if you go for the music.

I dont mean tsunami should be moved outdoors(although that would be nice smile.gif ) just not in the middle of times square where yokels are bound to come in tongue.gif

I'll be there 100%.

------------------

Because our representation of reality is so much easier to grasp than reality itself, we tend to confuse the two and take our concepts and symbols for reality.

-- Friitjof Capra

Originally posted by sexybitchjenny:

Yea..I'll try to keep Mugz off of the Shrooms so we can go this time!

Si Si Si!

YO SEXY BITCH.....YOU BETTER DO AS YOU SAY OR I'LL LET MY BEAST KITTY CASSIE OUT ON YOUR ASS! MEEEEOWWWWWW! wink.gif

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

[This message has been edited by lextacy (edited 05-26-2001).]

we live in a brick city

this party needs to be at a good club.

the club World has the best sound system in america. it's safe. the brige party's are not safe place they where to many people getting hurt at the bridge parties.

yani and jeg know how to throw parties

the deco is from out of this world.

they bring the best live shows

cwm44.gif

so?? How was it??

They're here tonight. I'm going to see Sander first but then try my best to get out to this party...wherever the hell it is (location still unannounced -- praying it's outdoors!!)

Peace.

------------------

overall.jpg

"Money is one thing but soul is another."

It totally rocked, as I hoped it would -- the 2nd best party I've ever been to, in terms of my overall experience. I haven't been to The World during normal biz hours, but they really did a nice job of decorating and segmenting the place into discrete yet agreeable parts. The dance floor got packed, but there was always space to dance on the 2nd or 3rd tiers. Or way in back, by the TVs, if you were taking a breather (as I did a few times).

Infected Mushroom had some good tunes to share, but Hallucinogen ripped it apart -- hardcore banging psytrance, just the way I like it. And apparently he tossed in a few tidbits -- my buddy Tom said he noticed some Pink Floyd, among other things. All the peeps were cool, except the one girl who flipped and was tended to by security / staff, cuz she did "too much" (in her own words) of whatever she was doing. Water wasn't cheap (hot water only in bathrooms; $6/bottle), but the climate control was in effect there, so it wasn't too hard to self-regulate that kinda stuff. And when they started offering free strawberries and steamed chai....... heaven. Absolute heaven.

I'm hoping they host some quality talent there again -- I was really quite taken by it, and my expectations of the quality of the music was met / exceeded. Chalk another quality Tsunami party up........

------------------

-=Vejita=-