Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone want to take me out?

Hey guys whats up. Well I havent been out in a while. My friends are all turning into senior citizens wanting to stay home all the time. AND I WANT TO GO OUT!!! Anyone want to come out with me?! cwm41.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

I dont know where i want to go.. Just out. The last time i went to a club was like 2-3 months ago. I went to ohm and it sucked that night. I need new fun friends.

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by dreams2:

I dont know where i want to go.. Just out. The last time i went to a club was like 2-3 months ago. I went to ohm and it sucked that night. I need new fun friends.

Dreams, you can come to mine and Aztec's weekly party at Cream next week if you like. Its every Friday.

We also go out to Space a lot. New faces are never a bad thing.

Always welcome to come to Cream. A few girls from the board were there last night. smile.gif

-Steve

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"In the hall, in the bathroom, in the basement, in the coatcheck... and even up the block, oops!"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

www.urbanpromos.com

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Dreams, you can come to mine and Aztec's weekly party at Cream next week if you like. Its every Friday.

;;snip;;

Always welcome to come to Cream. A few girls from the board were there last night. smile.gif

-Steve

I'll vouch for the party at Cream. Its a good time with good music. And I live close to ya, so PM me if you decide to go on Friday. If I'm lucky, I'll feel like going out.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

[This message has been edited by petrol (edited 06-03-2001).]

YAY!! Thanks guys!!! I love how everyone is so friendly! Its about time i start haning out with more fun friendly people. redface.gif)

------------------

Originally posted by dreams2:

Hey guys whats up. Well I havent been out in a while. My friends are all turning into senior citizens wanting to stay home all the time. AND I WANT TO GO OUT!!! Anyone want to come out with me?! cwm41.gif

Hey, i'll go out with you. my friends don't like to goto clubs every weekend like i do, so i'm also looking for someone to party with every weekend.

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

come down to my house in belmar for the weekend.....within taxi ride of all the shore hotspots.....bring beer.....actually, you can bring food instead....and cook breakfast in the morning and wash the dishes....awwww c'mon it'll be fun...we have two dogs, and the floor is real comfortable

geez... thanks. I want to go out. not leave town to be someones servant for the weekend. ill keep it in mind in case i ever become desperate.. lol cwm44.gif

------------------

Originally posted by deanna11:

yeah, but no one wants to

Girl, dont say that. I love when I get to hang with you. See you at Leps Thursday?

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01