Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Anthony Nero & DJ Craig Mitchell @ The TUNNEL tonight 06/02/01

. . .all I know is NERO is gonna tear everyone a new asshole. . .see ya'll at the meet up 2 am in front of the booth. . .LaTerZ. . .<MikeMc) ~ ~ ~

------------------

. . .Be yerself, or end up by yerself

> )

AOL: PoRqPiNe40

Originally posted by MikeMc:

. . .all I know is NERO is gonna tear everyone a new asshole. . .see ya'll at the meet up 2 am in front of the booth. . .LaTerZ. . .<MikeMc) ~ ~ ~

i wish i could be there to check it out but im still sick

nero has some ill beats

use the "soprano" <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> before 2am for $20 admission

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

man ill be there this time

------------------

glowball1.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

YEs, im going there tonight too.

Havent been there in months (since renegade left).

Looking forward to Nero's set.

I just hope it aint going to be empty.

Rad_

------------------

FRANK_TRIGG_ANIMATION.GIF

BOOM............BOOM!!!

Saturday is upon us once again. Which gives a chance for those of us who know how to party to do so. Where else would such an event take place apart from TUNNEL. Since John Miller and I took over the party about 24 weeks ago, I have noted a drastic change for the better... In the people, vibe, music, lights, and scene. If you have yet to go to the Tunnel lately I highly reccomend it, not only because I throw the party, but because Tunnel is NYC nightlife institution. The Tunnel started clubbing as we know it today. Come check us out. for info call

212-695-4682

If anyone ever needs reduced admission to Tunnel on Saturdays, please use my list at the door. (SCARLET, before 1am.)

For more info contact:

Scarlet@N-Y-City.com

------------------

Simply say SCARLET,for reduced admission to: Cheetah(thurs),Webster Hall(fri),Exit(sat)&Tunnel(Sat)

[This message has been edited by scarlet1 (edited 06-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by scarlet1 (edited 06-03-2001).]

I've been to the Tunnel yesterday myself as well and i'm sure at least some of u noticed me...

I was the guy with a LaserPointers attached to my brown sunglasses, lightning belt, 2 red bike-lightning objects, small sticklights attached to my hands and a small objects which showed words like "The Crowed Sux" cwm45.gif ...

anyone noticed me? cwm41.gif

------------------

"Embracing the god's energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding and value of life - A vision that inspires you to live and love on planet earth..."

[This message has been edited by fusion- (edited 06-03-2001).]