Clubplanet Nightlife Community

epil hair removal spray

i saw the commercial for that...it actually looks kinda gross esp with that guy talking about removing hair from his back...eeeww keep that to urself...my mom used to get the cream from epil stop and she said it did nothing....i wouldnt invest in it personally...nads, however, is some good stuff

------------------

I am who I am

What else could I be,

And I'll stand where I stand

I chose to be me,

When you look in my eyes

You get what you see,

Understand if you can

That I am, who I am, who I am....

I saw the infomercial on it, and it doesn't look that much different than nair. I tried nads a few months back and that didn't work well at all. It is still pretty messy and you have to be very quick about it, because it becomes runnier from body heat and won't attatch to the hair right, but is still painful to pull of. Also, if you have fine body hair it won't work, it didn't do a think for my legs or my crotch. But of course it hurt like a bitch. cwm25.gif

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

thank's for your response, guess i won't buy that crap. As for using nair, i can't stand the horrible smell and it worked worse for me than shaving for some reason. Guess i'll still stick to my good old blade.

thanks everyone