Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*******SAY ANYTHING POST**********

THIS IS A POST WHERE IF YOU AGGREVATED , PISSED OFF, TIRED , SAD, OR HAPPY AND YOU JUST WANNA SAY WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.....WHY NOT SAY IT HERE AT WWW.SAYANYTHING.COM LOL.......PSYCHIC MELANIE WILL HELP YOU OUT LOL........PS------I HATE MY GUY LOL....I FIGUERED I START IT OFF......

LATER

CRACKERS

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the guy sitting next to me just spit on my arm when he was talking to me so i said "you just spit on my arm" and pointed to it. he said "very sorry" and went to wipe it off with his fingers but i backed up because i didn't want him to do that (don't know why). so i asked him for a napkin and he threw it at me because he was annoyed that i backed away from him. OH I'M SORRY IF MY ARM GOT IN THE WAY OF YOUR SPIT AND I DIDN'T WANT YOUR DIRTY FINGERS TO WIPE IT AWAY! how retarded.

i'm still constipated.

------------------

14.jpg

i just got 1 thing to say this lovely tuesday mornig - where the weather is GORGEOUS-- cant wait til lunch to go sit in central pk and enjoy the sun -

anyway - here goes--

shady bitches always tryin to scheme w/ questions, comments, and inuendos in reference to MY man --...... better get 2 steppin & fix their faces -- cuz im here to stay =P

------------------

dont hate the playa - hate the game

"ouT 4 doL"

angelSIG.jpg

YO EMILY HAHAHHAHAHA........YOU POOR ASS CRACKER.....KICK THAT GUY IN THE ASS......HAHAHAHAHA.......YO DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TALK TO YOU AND YOU SEE THEM SPITTING BUT THEY TRY NOT TO MAKE IT NOTICEABLE LOL......THAT'S THE FUNNIEST SHIT........MY HEAD BOSS LOOKS LIKE A GIANT HAIRY APE.....JUST THOUGHT I LET YOU KNOW

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

When my boss talks alot, he gets this huge wads of spit in the corners of his mouth. And they get bigger and bigger the more he talks...

I just want to yell at him and say, "swallow goddmit, SWALLOW"!!!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by emiliep:

i've got a question for ya mel. why is the "g" in your signature the only letter that isn't capitalized?

prolly b/c she hit the shift key

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by emiliep:

the guy sitting next to me just spit on my arm when he was talking to me so i said "you just spit on my arm" and pointed to it. he said "very sorry" and went to wipe it off with his fingers but i backed up because i didn't want him to do that (don't know why). so i asked him for a napkin and he threw it at me because he was annoyed that i backed away from him. OH I'M SORRY IF MY ARM GOT IN THE WAY OF YOUR SPIT AND I DIDN'T WANT YOUR DIRTY FINGERS TO WIPE IT AWAY! how retarded.

i'm still constipated.

Speaking of which...I was at Vinyl the other day and some guy comes up to me to ask me for a light ( cwm25.gif corny pickup)...So anyway, he is talking to me and practically spitting on me telling me that I look like the only person there that isn't cracked out and yada, spit, yada, and how he hardly goes to clubs, yada, yada, spit...he then continues to spit on me telling me about what kind of girls he likes. By this time I wanted to pull out an umbrella cwm6.gif ...By the end of the convo I should have given him a bill for telling me his life problems and a cleaning bill for spitting on my clothes. cwm5.gif

-Jamms "exlaxistheshitemiliep" biggrin.gif

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

HMMM.....LET'S SEE EM...THE ANSWER TO THAT IS BEC. I AM MELANIE AND I CAN DO IT LOL........YOU SHOULD KNOW ME BETTER THAN THAT EM......

HEHEHEEHHEHEH

------------------

ok well since this is about saying anything here goes...

I need some drugs ASAP, because my life is becoming extremely stressful for no reason what-so-ever. I need a job really bad, i'm taking a fucking summer course that requires my getting up at 6:30 every morning, I really want a boyfriend, and Slim fast is the best substitute for food in the world!

well at least i had one good thing to say.

------------------

You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl!

Originally posted by jammy:

Speaking of which...I was at Vinyl the other day and some guy comes up to me to ask me for a light ( cwm25.gif corny pickup)...So anyway, he is talking to me and practically spitting on me telling me that I look like the only person there that isn't cracked out and yada, spit, yada, and how he hardly goes to clubs, yada, yada, spit...he then continues to spit on me telling me about what kind of girls he likes. By this time I wanted to pull out an umbrella cwm6.gif ...By the end of the convo I should have given him a bill for telling me his life problems and a cleaning bill for spitting on my clothes. cwm5.gif

-Jamms "exlaxistheshitemiliep" biggrin.gif

LMAO!!! yer funny gurl!!!!

------------------

14.jpg

Originally posted by kaleko:

ok well since this is about saying anything here goes...

I need some drugs ASAP, because my life is becoming extremely stressful for no reason what-so-ever. I need a job really bad, i'm taking a fucking summer course that requires my getting up at 6:30 every morning, I really want a boyfriend, and Slim fast is the best substitute for food in the world!

well at least i had one good thing to say.

Well...sorry to hear all...that! And drugs are not the answer...well not all the time.

I PUT OUT! cwm4.gifcwm19.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

OK HERE I GO I AM GOING TO ASK FOR YOUR PEOPLE'S ADVICE ON SOMETHING.......FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME SOME INPUT....DALE AND EM...I THINK YOU KNOW THIS STORY LOL..........WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU MEET A CREW OF PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME AND TWO GUYS LIKE YOU BOTH AT THE SAME TIME OF THE INITAL MEETING BUT THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS AND I LIKE ONE BUT NO THE OTHER...HERE'S THE CATCH......THE GUY THAT LIKES ME BUT I DON'T LIKE HIM WON'T LET ME BE WITH HIS BEST FRIEND.....IS THAT MESSED UP OR WHAT....BEC. THAT IS MAKING IT DIFFICULT FOR ME AND HIS BF TO BE TOGETHER ........INPUT PLEASE

MEL

------------------