Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When is CHEEKS coming back?? does anyone have an idea?

last i heard, he was comin back around the 2nd week of July. We have tix to a concert on July 14th, so probably a little b/f then.

Cya,

Jewelz

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

hey,

this is his brother's roomate, I met a bunch of you at twilo awhile ago. He's away, but coming back soon, definately will be back before the concert. His brother has the tickets for the concert.

Cheeks was in Rome as of This past weekend and he will be roaming around Europe some more. He starts a Job July 23 and has to move things into his apartment etc. HE'll be back to party it up real soon!

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

Guys,

I have some bad news. Cheeks just rang me up from Europe and apparently he has been illuminated by the European lifestyle. He has decided to marry an itinerant Finnish prostitute named Helga and to become a goat-herder and part-time refrigerator repair man in the mountain valleys of Albania. He came to the realization that his life as an investment banker would be a long step down a slippery slope of self-destruction after being slipped some acid in his cup of tea outside Bristol by a vindictive british midget jealous of his auburn tan.

How he came by the tattoo of the chicken riding the donkey on his left buttock remains a mystery to him, but he wishes us all the best in life. Please stop by and visit him if you are ever passing through the Hindu Kush.

I will miss him. Perhaps more than any one.

Yours remorsefully,

mjr

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Originally posted by mjr203:

Guys,

I have some bad news. Cheeks just rang me up from Europe and apparently he has been illuminated by the European lifestyle. He has decided to marry an itinerant Finnish prostitute named Helga and to become a goat-herder and part-time refrigerator repair man in the mountain valleys of Albania. He came to the realization that his life as an investment banker would be a long step down a slippery slope of self-destruction after being slipped some acid in his cup of tea outside Bristol by a vindictive british midget jealous of his auburn tan.

How he came by the tattoo of the chicken riding the donkey on his left buttock remains a mystery to him, but he wishes us all the best in life. Please stop by and visit him if you are ever passing through the Hindu Kush.

I will miss him. Perhaps more than any one.

Yours remorsefully,

mjr

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?