Clubplanet Nightlife Community

6 days til' I get my license back!

I do consider myself lucky. Many a time I have said to myself, "I should not be alive". I was glad I didn't hurt anybody. But $10,000 is $10,000. I can tell you that is one experience that will never happen again. I believe there is a manditory jail sentence for 2nd offenders.

What is even worse is that my girl is the worst driver ever! I am honestly surprised she has never killed anyone while driving. And she seems to hit every fucking pot hole in the world. I had to get an alignment because of her.

This past 6 months has been absolut hell for me. Almost lost my job, my girl and my bank account. If I were to include my fines with the bar bill that night, I would say $10,000.00 is a lot to spend on one evening. cwm24.gif

consider yourself lucky mate.

I got b-fucked with a DUI and related charges in Pennsy. .18mos. no license.. 1 week jail.. .and penalties that make playboychick's tittie job look like a BlueLite special at Kmart. .

you SAY 'an expensive night' when you add it up. .but trust me. .if ur anything like me you had it COMING son