Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here another reason not go to Exit this Sat (pics)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by risa06:

I guess I would find it funny if I smoked ...I don't...I see things just the way they are...some of these girls are very pretty and they sure do know how to have a good time...I doubd that they would care if someone was laughing at them...but that is just MO smile.gif

Well yeah, I mean some of them are pretty and like to get dressed up and whatnot, nothing wrong with that...but I just think some look ridiculous but think they're hot shit! And I wouldn't laugh in their faces! It would just be funny to me, because thats exactly what happens when your high, you see things how they are and I just think I would see them in a different way then they (obviously) see themselves!

I didn't mean the comment to be nasty or anything.....just that if I were high I would find it amusing...

cwm12.gif

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Originally posted by lextacy:

Well yeah, I mean some of them are pretty and like to get dressed up and whatnot, nothing wrong with that...but I just think some look ridiculous but think they're hot shit! And I wouldn't laugh in their faces! It would just be funny to me, because thats exactly what happens when your high, you see things how they are and I just think I would see them in a different way then they (obviously) see themselves!

I didn't mean the comment to be nasty or anything.....just that if I were high I would find it amusing...

cwm12.gif

I hear you girlie smile.gif

------------------

AIM risa06

Originally posted by visions:

How do you know that they are high on themselves. Often times people who carry themselves with confidence and security can often intimidate poeple who feel inferior to them and therefore immediately make negative comments to justify their feelings of insecurity.

Anyone who knows anything about body language can tell the difference between confidence and snobishness. You can even have an "attitude" without having a bug up your butt- there have been plenty of nights where I was dressed to kill and knew how fierce I looked, but I don't go around w/my nose in the air. You have to have a sense of humor about these things.

BTW, in case you were confused I wasn't referring specifically to anyone in these pix, just making a generalization.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

Anyone who knows anything about body language can tell the difference between confidence and snobishness. You can even have an "attitude" without having a bug up your butt- there have been plenty of nights where I was dressed to kill and knew how fierce I looked, but I don't go around w/my nose in the air. You have to have a sense of humor about these things.

BTW, in case you were confused I wasn't referring specifically to anyone in these pix, just making a generalization.

That's cool, I was just kinda wondering where you were comin from with that statement. But I think its bullshit that you or anybody can tell how somebody is by just looking at em. There's a story behind everything and to comment or assume you know something about something you know nothing about is just ignorant. IMO smile.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

I think she used to be a *he*...

I think the one in black used to be a man. I also think she is a dancer from World. And if i wasnt too mangled to remember i saw her at SF Sunday afternoon of the anniversary party on the couches on the catwalk hooking up with other transvestites. I also might be mistaken but i dont think so.

Originally posted by lextacy:

cwm12.gif

Thank you- I've always thought "those" women were funny but have never been able to put my finger on exactly why. Now I realize- it's the attitude. Even if you DO look good-that's still no excuse to be all high on yourself!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

Thank you- I've always thought "those" women were funny but have never been able to put my finger on exactly why. Now I realize- it's the attitude. Even if you DO look good-that's still no excuse to be all high on yourself!

How do you know that they are high on themselves. Often times people who carry themselves with confidence and security can often intimidate poeple who feel inferior to them and therefore immediately make negative comments to justify their feelings of insecurity.

Originally posted by avalondon3:

wow, is it just me or does every guy in these pics have spikey hair??!?!

must be a exit thing.....

I think that is called fashion, you see that on most clubs and lounges everywhere. cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!

aol IM- djfabioc

EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net

Discoball.jpg