Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ain't it funny how some people are so full of themselves ? lol

NO - I'm not jealous nor insecure.

I'm just a nice girl -something that's hard to find nowadays .

Don't you think it's ridiculous how delusional some people are. They think they are rich or famous or beautiful when they are just average human beings .. nothing special ...

Well ..I guess everyone's gotta get their kick somehow. I guess people wanna feel famous , special and beautiful or pretend to be rich...

I'm no supermodel, I'm no millionaire.

I'm Mimi - a nice down to earth girl.

Girls and guys that run around clubs thinkin they're hot shit make me laugh !! lol

AMEN to that - I hate phonies in the worst way - how hard is it to be yourself and keep it real?

------------------

"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest!"

"Doubt whom you will, but never yourself."

AIM: Spragga25

Originally posted by korzo-:

get to NYC, will ya?!

be careful what you wish for korzo! you may be beggin me to get the hell away from ya tom. night!...lol...j/k, see you then! cwm12.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

Originally posted by dolcemimi:

NO - I'm not jealous nor insecure.

I'm just a nice girl -something that's hard to find nowadays .

Don't you think it's ridiculous how delusional some people are. They think they are rich or famous or beautiful when they are just average human beings .. nothing special ...

Well ..I guess everyone's gotta get their kick somehow. I guess people wanna feel famous , special and beautiful or pretend to be rich...

I'm no supermodel, I'm no millionaire.

I'm Mimi - a nice down to earth girl.

Girls and guys that run around clubs thinkin they're hot shit make me laugh !! lol

Yeah, I hear ya. I mean, I think I'm pretty humble and all but i don't think I can run away from my "delusions" at times.

But yeah, it's annoying seeing stuck up assholes at a club. It kills a good vibe. I dunno, I don't look all glammy in clubs...my claim to being legit? hehehe......

------------------

...it's quiet now...and as I think my thoughts alone...I try to keep my head straight... but i thnk i'm too far goneeeeeeee................

Do I have a story about how some people are full of themselves....I had a friend from Brazil who was really nice and we grew to be such good friends that we even lived together for two months,last month things started unravelling when I started to discover things about her personality that I didn't like.She was domineering,obnoxious,mean to my friends,and always had to have the last word.She was also really cheap and would demand I pay half of everything with her,even though I told her I couldn't afford to keep up with her lifestyle (I work hard for everything I have,and she's a spoilt daddy's girl).It finally came to the point where I told her I wanted to end the friendship and didn't want to speak to her for a while,and when she grew up,she could call me.Apparently that pissed her off,because she's been harassing my friends,sister,and roommates,attacking me in front of everyone she knows at school that will listen,and threatening me to pay her back 60 dollars that I do not owe her (which,funny enough,is the price for a 1/8 of chronic here).I am at the point where I am calling the police down here and getting a restraining order just to get her off my ass and stop her bullshit.She's so fucking arrogant,it drives me insane,and the worst part is she is a member of a group here I belong to called the Center of International Studies.I wish I could kick her ass but I don't want to stoop down to that level,plus,if she violated the restraining order,she'll be put in jail hopefully and even deported if I'm lucky.I don't know why I'm writing all this down,I guess I need to vent somehow.lol...so no offense to anyone,but watch out for psychotic Brazilian bitches like her!

------------------

Sassa

If I were conceited, i wouldn't be perfect.

Seriously though, that's another reason I love the ladies on this board, they pretty, sweet, genuine... la la la. Enough with the praise. cwm34.gif

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

I certainly agree with all of you. Especially about club employees. Some act if they are better than eyes or more important than us. When will people realize its just a job, when your job begins to describe who you really are you have some problems. I mean I am willing to bet a large # of the members of this board have jobs which give them a lot more responsiblity then doorman at a club. I don't see them acting high and mighty.

Later

mjp22@aol.com

Originally posted by mjp22:

When will people realize its just a job, when your job begins to describe who you really are you have some problems. I mean I am willing to bet a large # of the members of this board have jobs which give them a lot more responsiblity then doorman at a club.

Well...when there're throngs of people waiting to get in and you're the only thing standing in their way and they can't do anything about it, the powertrip tends to set in just THAT much easier.

------------------

...it's quiet now...and as I think my thoughts alone...I try to keep my head straight... but i thnk i'm too far goneeeeeeee................