Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Nightlife addicts! Does the "late night YOU" ever forget about the "Day YOU"?

It's my common mistake that as a "night crawler" and nightlife addict I tend to party a little too hard and tooo late and am in a constant sleep depraved condition..

drinking cups of coffee all day long and looking like a zombie that got hit by a truck..

Does the "late night you" ever take over the concept of the "day time you?"

That is to say...

Does the stubborn "lost in the moment of the night" you completely over run the day time "got to get some shit done early in the morning" you?

Like a Jeckle and Hyde complex?

Is being a night life addict a disease? And if so...Is there a cure?

------------------

MugZonique.jpg

We are ALL star dust!

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 06-06-2001).]

Yes, there are times when the Night time me takes over the daytime me..... This generally happens in the loooonnnggg winter months... I never see the daylight, except if I am leaving the club... I waste my weekend days away in bed. However generally once spring/summer approaches, I change my tune a bit and try and get out during the day more. Than there are times that you just need 100% down time... I am coming off of a looonnngg hiatus this weekend.

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

All I can say is that the day time me and the night time me are NOT getting along right now because the night time me seems to forget that what happens at night, affects the day time me also. cwm36.gif

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

All I can say is that the day time me and the night time me are NOT getting along right now because the night time me seems to forget that what happens at night, affects the day time me also. cwm36.gif

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

perhaps my interpretation of your question is a little different from how you intended, but part of the reason why there is a "nighttime me" is that she needs to take a break from the things that the "daytime me" has to do. when i arrive on a party's scene, i take an involuntary deep breath bigger than any i can take in anywhere or time else. and that's just the beginning.

I cant even tell you the amount of times I have gott'n home from a club with just enough time to shower and get to work. There's been stretches that I've never gott'n more then 3hours of sleep a night for 4-5 months at a time. That has changed a bit, after finely getting bed bound for 2 weeks with pneumonia I try to get at least 5 hours a night cwm7.gif . But, the night me still fights that some weekends.

peace and stuff, Chaos.

------------------

Remember, Incase Of Fire You Need To Stop, Drop And…

i love the late night me...all cracked out and not caring about anything lol

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif