Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Trippintrance!!!!!

Al...

You booked it early. Happy Birthday baby. Let us know that you're okay after your evening of heavy shot intake ;-)

*MWAH*

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Just an FYI for everyone cause I know you all care and are worried. I got Al home safely yet he was completely wrecked. I believe "mission accomplished" is the right way of saying it. wink.gif He will probably be joining consiousness sometime late tomorrow afternoon. Oh and someone PLEASE offer him a Liquid Crack shot tomorrow at Cream. wink.gif

Al I love you, but I get full rights to pick on you since K&I ended up playing babysitter.

"Hey guys, I think I can make 21." cwm32.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

"Be off, you wretch!" cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. "Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy."

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by flippin_e:

Oh and someone PLEASE offer him a Liquid Crack shot tomorrow at Cream. wink.gif

Watch yourself with that comment...he's bound to bout all over you, lol. cwm2.gif

Al, Happy Birthday bro...good chillin with you tonight. See you at Cream! cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Yo al, I know your here at my house rihgt now, but I'm sorry bout that liquid coke that fuked you up completely...Yo, hope you had a great bday party, and I don't think you coulda taken any more drinks bro, I think you did you 21 max drinkout...Love you man, hope you had fun...Love ya...

Roly

------------------

signature.gif

OK so its 539am, i dont know what happened. all i know is that liquid cocaine is possibly the worst thing in the world. if it werent for that shot, i would have made it alot farther. I passed out here at Roly's, and i woke up a little while ago. Im still plastered. To everyone, Im sorry for booking early, i feel like a total dick for doing so.....thank you all for showing, it really meant alot to me. Love you all...

a drunken al cwm13.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

"Twilo, collaborating inhibitions into one single ryhthmic pulse spelled P-H-A-Z-O-N!" -S. Stambaugh

twilos.gifTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!