Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone hate when people do this?

Maybe it's only happened to me, but I can't stand when you run into people in a club and all of a sudden they think that they are better than everyone else and do not want to be bothered with. They think they are the clubbin "gods" and walk around with their noses in the air. You are good enough when it's convenient for them, but when you want to talk....and then when you bring this up to them they insist that they were so fucked up that night that they didn't realize??? Bullshit.... cwm21.gif

[This message has been edited by 4u2nv69 (edited 06-08-2001).]

Hell YEAH girl!

It's not only you. I hate when you are a regular at a spot and you see the same people, and they know they know you but they only say hi whne it's convenient for them. Then they think that your going to say hi back.

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Sounds like coke to me.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, very true.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

I hate when I get in line at the supermarket behind some 80-year-old woman that take 5 minutes to unload 20 items from her cart (in the 12 items or less line), and then argues with the cashier for another 5 minutes because one of her $0.20 coupons didn't work.