Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit- last night and forever

Now I don't want all you Exit kids yelling at me because believe me, at one point in time I was just where you are. I thought Exit was far and away the best club around, the best setup and the phattest music. But I'm sorry to say that I feel recently Exit has been going downhill, and after last night I am extremely disappointed.

Maybe it was because of the all the prom kids, but something just wasnt right last night. When I think back to a year ago, I realize the place just isn't the same. It used to be a big friendly party where everyone was rolling their face off, and just having a good time.... And Exit would cater to that. But things have changed, the people have changed... It's not the same friendly drugged up place it used to be. Last night the entire dancefloor was filled with kds who think they're hot shit. It felt like one of the teen nights I used to go to years back at the Jersey clubs.

I don't know exactly what it is, but Exit is just not the same anymore. What's your opinion on this?

Oh.... and where were all the girls last night... Literally 75% guys I would say. That just plain sucks.

i think exit and sf fridays have the same setup.

i think what makes your club experience is who ur with, i.e. ur friends. you can make the worst the best, trust me.

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Sicktracks<~*~*~go here!<~*~*~

i was a bit exit follower as well but i stopped going. i think everyone just has to wait until all the proms are over

but jerseyblazin i hear ya kid, the crowd a year ago was off the meter and eveyne was loving everyone.

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Originally posted by PartiGrl:

The main floor was f**kin' terrible last night but the White Room was so sweet .... cwm1.gif

I agree.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

AIM: DZnyc

The vibe in Exit yesterday wasn't that good, people definitely got to start checking their attitudes at the door!! You go to have a good time, not start shit!! I don't SF is any better, a lot assholes in their like to start shit too!! To many guys on roids and bitches with attitudes!! That's why I liked twilo so much and the gatecrashers at LL have been cool to. I just like to go to a club and dance all night and have a good time, not get into a fist fight!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

i agree with you, but i think that exit has just been like this on recent nites because of the proms. i didn't go this friday but i went last week and i will not go again until after prom season is over cuz it was horrible, waaaay crowded, and everyone had an attitude

hopefully it will go back to the way it was

i hope you're right! i cant stand attitude, show offs, ppl who go to clubs and stand around in their clothes that are for anything but dancing..so they can say they went to a club to all their friends in a podunk stick town..ack...twilo is was..the void will be filled..how? dunno..

Originally posted by sxeyecandi:

i agree with you, but i think that exit has just been like this on recent nites because of the proms. i didn't go this friday but i went last week and i will not go again until after prom season is over cuz it was horrible, waaaay crowded, and everyone had an attitude

hopefully it will go back to the way it was

------------------

AIM: alibrot

Email: alibrot@aol.com

From the Makers of the Photon II

Have You "Seen the Light"?

Go to InfiniteLights.Com (Click Link Below)

INFINITE LIGHTS

ravn.jpg

INFINITE LIGHTS

[This message has been edited by alibrot (edited 06-10-2001).]

Exit doesn't do any of the shows anymore, when they first opened they had all this eye candy to keep you entertained, tthey got lazy, different promoters..dunno. SF has lost its warmth its not a big happy family anymore. The times JP spins good are few and far in between. cwm36.gif

------------------

It shouldn't take a near death experience to make u appreciate what you've got.