Clubplanet Nightlife Community

um sexxybabyd

why do u keep posting your pics and asking who saw u here and there! first off if someone spotted u at a club and thought u looked good-they will approach u w/o any effort on your part. second most peps on this board could care less. third aren't u 17, your really not suppose to be part of the club scene yet. forth i'm 19 and i don't even post my pics. fifth your gonna wind up with stalkers, your a cute girl-no need to flaunt your shit!! sixth take my advice and cut the shit! cwm38.gif

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

he said : i'd really like to get into your pants!

she said : no thanks. there's already one asshole in there!

'nuff said

Originally posted by crobra:

I thought this fight happened yesterday!!

what fight?! i'm not in a fight with this girl, i don't even know her.

~get it straight!~

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

'nuff said

Yesterday - someone said basically the same thing to her and there was a long thread with them going at it!!

Get what straight - You post her name, you tell not do something and criticize her - How do you think she will react?

Wether you are wrong or right - it doesn't matter, I am sure she isn't happy about what you are saying!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

Yesterday - someone said basically the same thing to her and there was a long thread with them going at it!!

Get what straight - You post her name, you tell not do something and criticize her - How do you think she will react?

Wether you are wrong or right - it doesn't matter, I am sure she isn't happy about what you are saying!

ok. this thread isn't meant to go at it with her. i don't even know the girl. well, if my post seems to criticize her that's not my intention. i don't sugar coat anything!

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

'nuff said

in starcapone's defense....it IS pretty pathetic. "hey guys look at me and my prepubescent body! do you like what i wore to exit? omg, i think i'm gonna start going to sound factory! do they have play pens there?"

------------------

14.jpg

I don't this agree with any of you, but if person seems so full of themselves and post pictures of themselves and says "I should be a club dancer" and shit!! I doubt she will take criticism to well!! I don't think anyone is looking for a fight, but I am sure it will go in that direction!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

I don't this agree with any of you, but if person seems so full of themselves and post pictures of themselves and says "I should be a club dancer" and shit!! I doubt she will take criticism to well!!

if you can't take the heat, get outta the kitchen. she's posting on a PUBLIC forum. what does she expect? people WILL disagree with her and speak their mind.

------------------

14.jpg