Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Sneak is coming DJ Sneak is coming DJ Sneak is coming DJ Sneak is coming

woo woo playing @ centro in a few weeks....first NY gig in 5 years, lol I saw hime twice in Sydney in that time.....I am sooooooooooo there, anybody with me?

------------------

Where did my liver go?....................... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

Originally posted by boa_boy:

woo woo playing @ centro in a few weeks....first NY gig in 5 years, lol I saw hime twice in Sydney in that time.....I am sooooooooooo there, anybody with me?

calm down.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

calm down.

hey I saw the my other top 2 (i.e Mills and tenaglia) friday nite and I am still a little excited tongue.gif

------------------

Where did my liver go?....................... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

awfully tempting, in fact it would appear a must see considering that he don't come round these parts to regular.

you know armand will be in the house somewhere if sneak is around, that could make things even more interesting.

what's the actual date?

------------------

don't act too cool because you might get shot...

actual date is July 7th...and hit me at panelrok@aol.com if you want <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> for Sneak...

but in the mean, we got trevor rockliffe this saturday and doc martin the next sat!...this summer is going to be hot

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

Originally posted by rld2g:

actual date is July 7th...and hit me at panelrok@aol.com if you want <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> for Sneak...

but in the mean, we got trevor rockliffe this saturday and doc martin the next sat!...this summer is going to be hot

why did I know you'd post a reply to this thread dude wink.gif

For those unlucky enough not to have seen the (big) man he will rock your world

cwm32.gif

------------------

Originally posted by momadance:

We dont need some over-critical midwesterner to bring us down. C U there!!

Over-critical midwestener!?!? LOL.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Over-critical midwestener!?!? LOL.

more like cynical old brit wink.gif

I'm hopeless with the whole genrefication thing can someone describe his (considerable) style in a succinct and elegant way? wink.gif

------------------