Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maas music please!

Ok Kiddies, here is the skinny for Timo next Sunday. (6/17)

This is a GBH sponcered event, unfortunatly alot of promoter lists will get you nowhere.

You must call in advance for tickets (Centro), because they are being gobbled up quickly. They are also being sold through our information hot line at,

(212) 371-8361. Tell them that Cove sent you and get reduced.

This is going to be one hell-of-a-show.

Whomp, whomp......

I hope to see you all in the pink, to recreate the magic that we have been missing these last couple months.

Oh and did I mention a special birthday party for a certain madame up in the crazy room. Don't miss out on this.

Don't let your foolish (I hate Centro's door) pride mess with you. We'll all have tickets. It will all be good.

21 and over,

.Whomp..

cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

You are unique, just like everyone else!

*selfish bump*

Hope I see lots of you there!

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Doors open at 11.

see ya

Originally posted by borkinj:

do you know what time timo is goin on..sucks that it is on sunday night..what the fuck? whatever...fuck monday morning..i am pumped for a great night

------------------

You are unique, just like everyone else!