Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BOURQUE WINS THE CUP!

Hehehe. Yeah, I know I'm a few hours late..... but like Bourque's first Cup win, better late than never. I wish I could have been in either Boston or Denver last night -- it would have been utter mayhem, either way.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

i am a huge hockey fan and was very happy to see this NHL great win the cup. more importantly, seeing such a hard working, dedicated, and respectable individual achieve his ultimate goal moved me to remember why i became a sports fan in the first place.

circumstances put me in the bars at fanueil hall (boston) sat nite. lots of bruins fans, myself included, have our own emotions to deal with on this one. however, any anger i felt towards the organization and its dispicable ways of money management disappeared as soon as i saw borque hoist the trophy.

he is the toughest and perhaps the most respected athlete in professional sports (at least in hockey). when he got all choked-up with emotion, so did everyone at the bar.

------------------

i love music!

I was in Boston for this and had to laugh as all the people were cheering for this guy.

Nothing against Bourque, he definitely earned that Cup. But what the hell did Boston do? Nothing in my opinion, except let him go win one somewhere else. Than again, with the state of Boston sports the last few years, actually the last 100 for baseball, I guess you have to get out and cheer when you can.

The funniest thing I heard after the game and this is a quote "Yeah, we took care of the Devils, the Yankees are next" - Hahahahah!!!

YOU didn't care of anything, Boston guy. And the Yankees are next, that is the funniest thing I've heard since I first heard the Boston accent. I had a great weekend but with the 2AM closing and all that, it's really great to be back home.

Originally posted by danm:

I was in Boston for this and had to laugh as all the people were cheering for this guy.

Nothing against Bourque, he definitely earned that Cup. But what the hell did Boston do? Nothing in my opinion, except let him go win one somewhere else. Than again, with the state of Boston sports the last few years, actually the last 100 for baseball, I guess you have to get out and cheer when you can.

The funniest thing I heard after the game and this is a quote "Yeah, we took care of the Devils, the Yankees are next" - Hahahahah!!!

YOU didn't care of anything, Boston guy. And the Yankees are next, that is the funniest thing I've heard since I first heard the Boston accent. I had a great weekend but with the 2AM closing and all that, it's really great to be back home.

yeah, yeah, yeah. blah, blah, blah.

so you ran into one idiot while in the city. so the whole place sucks. right?! cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

whatever! (BTW that sounds like "whatevah" when i say it-- so thats funny?! who you callin "funny?" grrr...)

so everybody cheered ray borque? so what? what did you do? boo the guy? of course not. even ppl who dont like sports can be happy for a man who works his whole life to achieve something and finally gets it. thats especially true for ppl who cheered the man at the garden and the fleece center for 20 years!

shit! enuf with putting down boston already! yeah, boston stops serving alcohol at 2! BFD.

------------------

i love music!