Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My b-day weekend (June 15th) Naughtyness for all

Originally posted by ooana:

Yikes, I don't know.

I'll ask Covetoys and see what he says. :-)

-Oo

Thanks for checking for me (and all the other countless masses who are too shy to admit that they don't know either- hehe)

SK13

------------------

Touch me in the morning

.............and last thing at night

LOL! Smooches and hugs are welcome...make the shot a glass of champaigne or just stick to the hugs and you've got it ;-)

Ask the masses...seeing me drunk is a VERY bad thing. Right, Korzo?

-Oo

Originally posted by littled:

hmmm... well, i dont know you yet... but i'll be the stranger that comes up to ya a big shot and a wet kiss....lol--uhh a wet shot and a big kiss... cwm32.gif

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

LOL! Smooches and hugs are welcome...make the shot a glass of champaigne or just stick to the hugs and you've got it ;-)

Ask the masses...seeing me drunk is a VERY bad thing. Right, Korzo?

-Oo

...stick to the hummus and champagne...

see you soon, babe!!!

cwm1.gif

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

About Centro..I'm not sure what the deal is. Maybe try calling again later in the day?

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

hey it is neither. please see my Timo thread in about five minutes.

Cove

Originally posted by saigray:

How much is it on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> for Timo? and is it Cove or Cove toy's list ? Thanks

------------------

You are unique, just like everyone else!

Auntie Oo - Happy Birthday! Make sure my daddy behaves himself there at your party.

I wish I could be there but it is after my bed time and I would be too cranky.

Love you!

------------------

The Littlest Clubber

JordanSig.jpg

I love you too, Jordan! And I promise to make sure your daddy is at his best behavior. No booze for him this time!

::kisses::

-Auntie Oo

Originally posted by j-pup:

Auntie Oo - Happy Birthday! Make sure my daddy behaves himself there at your party.

I wish I could be there but it is after my bed time and I would be too cranky.

Love you!

------------------

ooana.gif

Oo-

I got my party at Cream that night, but I think me and Steve are going to break out of it for an hour or so to come down and get some hummos....

oh yea and give ya a birthday hug too wink.gif

Ill talk to ya soon

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gifwww.urbanpromos.com

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY