Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DMB concert tues night? good as mon???

Well, I just looked at the set they played last night, and it was a really good one. I'm sure the crowd was a bit more upbeat than they were on Monday.

BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, nah, nah, nah, naaaaah!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Well I went last night and I had an amazing time to say the least! I wasnt there on Monday so I really cant compare. However, that whole rain factor sounded great. Last nights show was intense! I finally got to see Watchtower live. The crowd went crazy! He opened with Dont Drink the Water. The whole setlist was pretty good except for So much to say and too much I really dont like. Again, Dave and the Band never cease to amaze me! I bet tonights show is gonna blow them all away. Too bad Im not going!

------------------

1grand420.gifweedbar.gif

my boy works at hugo boss in midtown, carter beauford (drummer) was shopping there yesterday and he helped him out.

after about an hour of shopping, my boy spoke up, said that he loves the band, the music, told him we roadtripped to VA in 95 for NYE yadda yadda yadda

carter was like "cool, i remember that show, that's great, thanks for the support" on hias way out of the store, carter asked him "what are you doing wednesday night? want to come out to giants stadium for the show?"

not a bad perk, eh?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future - chinese proverb

Originally posted by peeps:

my boy works at hugo boss in midtown, carter beauford (drummer) was shopping there yesterday and he helped him out.

after about an hour of shopping, my boy spoke up, said that he loves the band, the music, told him we roadtripped to VA in 95 for NYE yadda yadda yadda

carter was like "cool, i remember that show, that's great, thanks for the support" on hias way out of the store, carter asked him "what are you doing wednesday night? want to come out to giants stadium for the show?"

not a bad perk, eh?

Lucky bastard!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by dale77:

Lucky bastard!

wuttsup dale? - im werkin on that bootleg

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

_______

ANd On The CooL chECkin, CEnTER STaGE ON tHE MiC, And WEre Puttin iT ON WAx, Its THe new sTYyyyyyyyle!!!

hmmm...

GET ON THE FLOOR AND DANCE!!!

#40->Waste->Billies encore was phaaaaaaat. Watchtower was the highlight though...crowd went berzerk!

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

#40->Waste->Billies encore was phaaaaaaat. Watchtower was the highlight though...crowd went berzerk!

Got 5 floor seats from scalpers for $30 bucks a piece. (we just dance in the back anyway)

A bit of advice...buy tickets later in the evening...and dont buy box office seats...you can pay below face value in the lot. Monday night we got 3 tickets for $30 bucks (had to miss opener though). I will be sitting 2-night out myself...2 is enough.

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif