Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DMB concert last nite

well i went to the show last nite, had pretty good seats and some security guy came over to me and my friend n was like, come with me... so we're like, wtf? so he takes our tix n is writing on them, and it turns out he moved us up like right next to the stage. i was like, omg, i cant believe this... so anyway, dave finally came on and blew the crowd away, opening up with warehouse. crash into me was the 3rd song... i have one word for it... UNBELIEVABLE! anyway, the vibe was cool, the band sounded great as usual, and he closed with ants marching as the encore. AMAZING. i cant wait to see him next time. cwm17.gif

Originally posted by Chelle31:

well i went to the show last nite, had pretty good seats and some security guy came over to me and my friend n was like, come with me... so we're like, wtf? so he takes our tix n is writing on them, and it turns out he moved us up like right next to the stage. i was like, omg, i cant believe this... so anyway, dave finally came on and blew the crowd away, opening up with warehouse. crash into me was the 3rd song... i have one word for it... UNBELIEVABLE! anyway, the vibe was cool, the band sounded great as usual, and he closed with ants marching as the encore. AMAZING. i cant wait to see him next time. cwm17.gif

When I saw that Intro on the website I was like aww man! I should have gotte tix. Crush and Crash in the same show...lucky duck!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was SUPPOSED to go to the show last night. wanna know why?

almost 4 years ago i fooled around with one of my guy friends, ONCE. he's now dating some trailer park trash. she found out about what happened. now she doesn't like me. he had tickets for last night's show and i was invited. she didn't want me to go because of what happened 4 YEARS AGO!!!! um did i say 4 YEARS AGO!!! and it happened ONCE!!!!

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

------------------

14.jpg

The reason for the 16 songs is because they jammed out with Seek Up, Crush, Angel, and #41. If they play that crap from Everyday, they last 3 minutes thanks to Mr. Ballard we get 21 songs. (you can see where my loyalty lies) FYI it was the first Seek Up and Crush on the tour.

It was a sick show--my 50th--so it was special. My first was in Oct. of '94. Last night was a great mix of old and new. I should be getting these shows in the near future if anyone would like a copy let me know.

I am off to Boston for both Foxboro shows this weekend--ROAD TRIP!!

Cheers,

Brandon

------------------

"You work hard all week waiting for Friday. Now the time comes to be yourself, and get lost in the music." -unknown Twiloite at PVD 11.8.00

http://www.bootleglists.com/lists/bwags17/list.html