Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj vibe- i'll take u there...

Unfortunately, most likely never.

Mayyyyyyyyybe on Kaos again, but not by "accident" this time. Mad drama behind that record, thats why it will probably never get released but since its getting so much attention lately, you never know. Yo if you want it on CD let me know.

------------------

Time's runnin' out, when will you wake up, wake up...Do it Do it

I'm on the phone with the man right now...he said that after the screw up with the accidental pressing, that there's more likely a chance of it getting released, and they got in a little trouble cause a sample wasnt released, and he said he misses your emails, and is looking forward to your next one...he also asked me to ask you if you could re-send the picture you took for him of you wearing the red thong...he was very fond of that picture.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Memorial Day Weekend...New York invades Canada!!! Toronto baby...with spoony to the mutha fukkin d...DJ Divine...Frankie Pep...and some others

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Communism was just a red herring

Originally posted by schwingep:

I'm on the phone with the man right now...he said that after the screw up with the accidental pressing, that there's more likely a chance of it getting released, and they got in a little trouble cause a sample wasnt released, and he said he misses your emails, and is looking forward to your next one...he also asked me to ask you if you could re-send the picture you took for him of you wearing the red thong...he was very fond of that picture.

- Pete

cool.gif

a) who is "the man"?

B) which one of us are you talking to?

c) how many types of drugs are in your system at the moment?

------------------

Time's runnin' out, when will you wake up, wake up...Do it Do it

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

a) who is "the man"?

B) which one of us are you talking to?

c) how many types of drugs are in your system at the moment?

A) DJ Vibe

B) It was a general answer to Pooh's initial question

C)I smoked some dope earlier, but made me too tired, so I took some Crystal to wake my ass up, but I wasn't feeling level, so I did a few bumps of K, and then that brought me down, so I took 2 hits of E to bring my happiness back up, and I know they say you shouldn't drink alcohol with E, but I did a couple shots of Tequila and had a few beers. Then I started feeling drunk so I threw down some lines of snow (the equalizer) but then got all fidgity and neede a qualude (ahhh 714's) but nobody had them around here...so I just took some Vicadin and now I'm feeling pretty good cwm9.gif

Good thing I didn't take my Prozac today or that would've really messed up my system.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Memorial Day Weekend...New York invades Canada!!! Toronto baby...with spoony to the mutha fukkin d...DJ Divine...Frankie Pep...and some others

web site...Version 1.06

Originally posted by schwingep:

C)I smoked some dope earlier, but made me too tired, so I took some Crystal to wake my ass up, but I wasn't feeling level, so I did a few bumps of K, and then that brought me down, so I took 2 hits of E to bring my happiness back up, and I know they say you shouldn't drink alcohol with E, but I did a couple shots of Tequila and had a few beers. Then I started feeling drunk so I threw down some lines of snow (the equalizer) but then got all fidgity and neede a qualude (ahhh 714's) but nobody had them around here...so I just took some Vicadin and now I'm feeling pretty good cwm9.gif

DAD!?!?!

DAD?! - Is it really you?!?!?!?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future - chinese proverb

Actually i was on the phone with Vibe last night and it happened to come up because quite a few people are attempting to license the record...HOWEVER...the vocals contained in I'll Take You Dark are Franklin Fuentes' Vocals from The March a record Vibe DT & Peter Daou did way back...DT didn't want to use those vocals so they are reworking the vocals and finishing the track for release...But I don't when that is going to be...The situation with the accidental pressings of it's current mix just caused drama...

mac

------------------

It Got Tired

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com

I'll take you there there there....over by "Dawson's" Creek...I saw DJ Vibe "Under the Water" tongue.gif

LoL.

Accidental pressing my ass...oppss sorry 500 records accidentally got made..what were they thinking??!! cwm13.gif

------------------

~*Liz*~

~* conformity = disloyalty*~

Alien-05.gif

[This message has been edited by Calyandra (edited 06-13-2001).]

Originally posted by Calyandra:

I'll take you there there there....over by "Dawson's" Creek...I saw DJ Vibe "Under the Water" tongue.gif

LoL.

Accidental pressing my ass...oppss sorry 500 records accidentally got made..what were they thinking??!! cwm13.gif

Whether they did it purposly by accident or truly by accident, the story is that the catalogue # for the B side to Dawson's "Under the Water" and I'll Take you There were the same, so therefore when things are sent out via catalogue # to the pressing houses, they don't neccesarilly check the names, they just look at the cat # (which is why they have cat #'s) to CATALOGUE things...but the pressing house doesn't know that, and did the initial run of somewhere around 700 that was when the screw up was discovered.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

web site...Version 1.06

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

schwingep staying on top of things...

Well somebody's gotta keep that girl in check, and let her know the "real deal"

or at least smack her around a bit

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

web site...Version 1.06

Originally posted by p00h:

pete's my hero, and i've left the sarcasm at home today so i really mean it...

That had to be the funniest thing I heard all week!!!....oh except for something I said on Monday.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

web site...Version 1.06