Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday June 16 @ Centro-Fly~~~

This Saturday June 16 Plant Presents:

Trevor Rockliffe (Bush, UK/In-Tec/Mentor/Mix Connection)

w/ resident DJs Marcus & Dominique

21+ ID $20

CENTRO-FLY is located @ (45 W. 21st Street between 5 & 6)

If you want a $10 reduced list shoot me an email @ panelrok@aol.com before 3pm on Friday

Cheers!

Rah

FYI: Trevor Rockliffe was the first to be signed to Carl Cox’s label and was also featured on Darren Emerson’s Global Underground.

Upcoming Plant Events:

June 23rd: Doc Martin

June 30th: Marcus & Dom on 4 Dex

July 7th: DJ Sneak

and in the Pinky: DJ Heather

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

snort

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

For those that dont know, he is one of the originators of tech house(not how its commonly used) but he plays techno and house fusion...bangin as hell but still soulful and housey...on satelliterecords.com, they have a couple of samples of singles that he's done so you can throw his name in the search there and take a listen...very well known on the international scene...excellent producer and his mixing skills are hot....you wont be disappointed..

http://tracklistings.org/broadbybid.php?bid=356

this link is from his essential mix of last year(3/19/00)...gives a track selection and has some peoples opinions of his set...

------------------

last chance

------------------

Never heard trevor but I was SO pleasantly surprised by Marcus and Dominique...they were incredible...definitly worth checking out if you haven't already.....two different forms of house, both of which will get your ass moooooovin! cwm12.gif

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

sooooooo...lex, you gonna do the hardcore saturday tour?? email me

Originally posted by lextacy:

Never heard trevor but I was SO pleasantly surprised by Marcus and Dominique...they were incredible...definitly worth checking out if you haven't already.....two different forms of house, both of which will get your ass moooooovin! cwm12.gif

------------------