Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DID YOU GO TO BRIDGEVIEW LAST NIGHT???

Originally posted by amarettocutie:

TELL ME ABOUT IT...I WAS SELLING SHOTS AND I WAS GETTING SO ANNOYED B/C NO ONE WANTED TO BUY AND EVERYONE WAS UNDER 21 SO I HAD TO DO WHAT I HAD TO DO

U were one of the shot girls, cool...which one...IF, BIG IF, I ever go back I will be sure to make ur night a little busier...

cwm38.gif YEAH I WAS AT BRIDGEIVEW!!! i used ur list jelousy there was 5 of us my friend ~~>xtcgirlie spoke with u on this site!! umm it was aight only cause i was sober...nothin like factory!! the music sucked in the beginning...the crowd umm we'll 90% of the people couldnt dance...bathroom soo humid...only a few people could dress crowd was pretty decent lookin though...would go back is a nice place to chill and drink..wanna see vicious!! hehe SOUND FACTORY!! THE 22ND EDDIE BIAZ BDAY!! MOISTURE <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A> ~~ MUWAHHH cwm38.gif

I WAS THE ONE WEARING A COLORFUL TUBE TOB (ISLAND SCENE) AND WHITE PANTS. COULDN'T MISS ME. TELL ME IF YOU SAW ME!!!!!

Originally posted by NYCclub15:

TELL ME ABOUT IT...I WAS SELLING SHOTS AND I WAS GETTING SO ANNOYED B/C NO ONE WANTED TO BUY AND EVERYONE WAS UNDER 21 SO I HAD TO DO WHAT I HAD TO DO

U were one of the shot girls, cool...which one...IF, BIG IF, I ever go back I will be sure to make ur night a little busier...

------------------

USE JEALOUSY'S GUEST LIST @ BRIDGEVIEW TUESDAYS,(checklist @ the door...no need to email), CLUB DEEP WED & SAT, BLUE TEQUILA THURSDAYS, BRAZIL (HAMPTONS)SATURDAYS. TO BE PLACED ON THE GUEST LIST OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS..EMAIL ME AT ASEXYMAMI@aol.com or IM ME through AOL at LilMami10

THANKS GIRL FOR USING MY LIST!! IF YOU EVER GO BACK..FEEL FREE TO USE IT AGAIN. OH DJ CLEVELAND IS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE NEXT TUESDAY...SO IT SHOULD BE HOT. HEY...DID YOU SEE ME BY ANY CHANCE? LET ME KNOW!! TALK TO YOU SOON!!!

Originally posted by x3collx3:

cwm38.gif YEAH I WAS AT BRIDGEIVEW!!! i used ur list jelousy there was 5 of us my friend ~~>xtcgirlie spoke with u on this site!! umm it was aight only cause i was sober...nothin like factory!! the music sucked in the beginning...the crowd umm we'll 90% of the people couldnt dance...bathroom soo humid...only a few people could dress crowd was pretty decent lookin though...would go back is a nice place to chill and drink..wanna see vicious!! hehe SOUND FACTORY!! THE 22ND EDDIE BIAZ BDAY!! MOISTURE <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A> </A> ~~ MUWAHHH cwm38.gif

cwm12.gif

------------------

USE JEALOUSY'S GUEST LIST @ BRIDGEVIEW TUESDAYS,(checklist @ the door...no need to email), CLUB DEEP WED & SAT, BLUE TEQUILA THURSDAYS, BRAZIL (HAMPTONS)SATURDAYS. TO BE PLACED ON THE GUEST LIST OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS..EMAIL ME AT ASEXYMAMI@aol.com or IM ME through AOL at LilMami10

TO ALL THE GIRLS.....HOW CUTE WAS RICH LUZZI!! DAMN!! AND U KNOW THAT WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND DANCING WITH HIM ON THE STAGE...THE DARKER SKINNED GIRL. cwm20.gif

------------------

I WAS THE ONE WEARING A COLORFUL TUBE TOB (ISLAND SCENE) AND WHITE PANTS. COULDN'T MISS ME. TELL ME IF YOU SAW ME!!!!!

Oh...so u were the hottie in the white pants...couldn't miss a cutie like you. Hey do u work any other nights?

LOL THANKS...AND DID YOU BUY A SHOT FROM ME? HUH?? HMMM...ANYWAY..I WORK OTHER CLUBS THROUGHOUT THE WEEK. DO YOU MEAN THAT OR ARE YOU JUST TALKING ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW?

Oh...so u were the hottie in the white pants...couldn't miss a cutie like you. Hey do u work any other nights?

------------------

Originally posted by ClubManiac:

i think joeydollaz was supposed to be going

ummm ahh, keepin tabs on me ... well i faked ya out ... i went to dmb last minute and clocked the hottest 16-18 y/o girls ever !!!!

let me tell u about hot young chicks , i cant even just goto a dmb show ... maybe bridgeview next week .. who knows ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by chrissybumps:

GRRRRRR Bridgeview suxxxxx and I would never go back there...Its outside so the music isnt as good as the REAL clubs! Cause its all open..I go for the music not for anything else

"chrissybumps" just goes for the music??? suuuuuurreeee ya do wink.gif

Originally posted by visions:

"chrissybumps" just goes for the music??? suuuuuurreeee ya do wink.gif

exactly honey, I 'm sitting here and thinking the same thing.. and what music would that be? kush kush kush ! lol

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

“You’re as special as you think you are.” - Care Bears

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

ummm ahh, keepin tabs on me ... well i faked ya out ... i went to dmb last minute and clocked the hottest 16-18 y/o girls ever !!!!

let me tell u about hot young chicks , i cant even just goto a dmb show ... maybe bridgeview next week .. who knows ...

yo joey, i couldnt agree with you more bro! Soooooo many hotties. Too bad 85% were jailbate.

------------------

<roar>

HEY I WAS THERE IT WAS OK THE MUSIC SUCKED DJ SCRBBLES OF COURSE EVEN THOUGH I STAYED TILL THE END TO GET A PICTURE AND HIS AUTOGRAPH HE WAS ACTUALLY COOL TALKED TO US A BIT OMG!!!RICH LUZZI TOO!!!! I HAD A GOOD TIME EVEN THOUGH THE CROWD WAS A LITTLE YOUNG!!HEY AMARETTOCUTIE I WAS TRYING TO FIND U !i KEPT ASKING ALL THE SHOT GIRLS DO YOU POST ON CLUBPLANET??WELL MOST OF THEM HAD NO CLUE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT**SO I HAD NO LUCK IN SAYING HELLO GIRL**BUT THANKS FOR GIVING ME THE NAME OF A LIST I HOOKED 5 PEOPLE UP***HEY I MIGHT GO THERE JULY 3 **SCRBBLES IS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE AGAIN HE TOLD US**ONLY IF NOTHIN BETTER IS GOIN ON AT FACTORY*** cwm22.gifcwm23.gifcwm26.gifcwm16.gif

HA HA YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!!! THERE WERE SO MANY SHOT GIRLS...ABOUT 6-9 OF THEM I'D SAY. YOU COULDN'T MISS ME!! I WAS WEARING A COLORFUL TUBE TOP AND WHITE PANTS...NONE OF THE OTHER GIRLS HAD ANYTHING CLOSE TO WHAT I HAD ON...OH AND I WAS SELLING SOCO/LIME (YUMMY)*ROLLING MY EYES* I THINK NEXT TIME IF I DO IT...I WANT TO SELL SOME HARD LIQUOR..LIKE TEQUILA. NO ONE WANTED THAT WATERED DOWN STUFF!! :-P

Originally posted by xtcgirlie:

HEY I WAS THERE IT WAS OK THE MUSIC SUCKED DJ SCRBBLES OF COURSE EVEN THOUGH I STAYED TILL THE END TO GET A PICTURE AND HIS AUTOGRAPH HE WAS ACTUALLY COOL TALKED TO US A BIT OMG!!!RICH LUZZI TOO!!!! I HAD A GOOD TIME EVEN THOUGH THE CROWD WAS A LITTLE YOUNG!!HEY AMARETTOCUTIE I WAS TRYING TO FIND U !i KEPT ASKING ALL THE SHOT GIRLS DO YOU POST ON CLUBPLANET??WELL MOST OF THEM HAD NO CLUE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT**SO I HAD NO LUCK IN SAYING HELLO GIRL**BUT THANKS FOR GIVING ME THE NAME OF A LIST I HOOKED 5 PEOPLE UP***HEY I MIGHT GO THERE JULY 3 **SCRBBLES IS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE AGAIN HE TOLD US**ONLY IF NOTHIN BETTER IS GOIN ON AT FACTORY*** cwm22.gifcwm23.gifcwm26.gifcwm16.gif

cwm34.gif

------------------

Yeah I was ther and it was just ok but what do you expect?? I felt like South Beach WAAAY back in the day especially when That guy I think he's a DJ scribbles lol, droped funky green dogs "fired Up"

The crowd was nice looking a little trashy but I supposed that expected as welkl being the location that it is.

I'll be back louies lined up next so ill listen to him and see what he drops and mixes,

But i alomost fell asleep when they palyed hip hip YAWN.

Good reply about going for the music

------------------

When Everyone else is done. Thats when we come alive and go harder- deeper- faster... Xtreme

Originally posted by xtreme-1:

Yeah I was ther and it was just ok but what do you expect?? I felt like South Beach WAAAY back in the day especially when That guy I think he's a DJ scribbles lol, droped funky green dogs "fired Up"

The crowd was nice looking a little trashy but I supposed that expected as welkl being the location that it is.

I'll be back louies lined up next so ill listen to him and see what he drops and mixes,

But i alomost fell asleep when they palyed hip hip YAWN.

Good reply about going for the music

I KNOW WHEN HE STARTED PLAYING HIP HOP I GOT A LITTLE PISSED AND FINALLY WENT OUT SIDE FOR A REST***I ASKED HIM TO PLAY DERB EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT'S SO PLAYED OUT BUT HE WAS PLAYING MUCH WORSE AND HE JUST ROLLED HIS EYES AT ME HE DID PLAY A COUPLE PHAT JOINTS THIS ONE I HEARD IN FACTORY ON FRIDAY THAT I BUGGED OUT TO FOR LIKE HALF AN HOUR***HEY DID ANYONE SEE ME I WAS WEARING REALLY TIGHT PANTS DARK THAT TYED IN FRONT AND A TOP THAT TYED TOO! I'M A REAL SLIM LITTLE BLOND CHICK AND I HAD MY HAIR IN A PONYTAIL. I WAS DANCING ALL NIGHT ON THE FLOOR AND DURING RICH LUZZI ON THE SPEAKER ONTHE SIDE**

i have curly hair-brown w/blonde highlights..but that wasn't me b/c i had soco/lime you did a blackhaus cranberry shot. oh well..maybe next time :-) but definately pass the list name around to anyone who you know that's planning to go to bridgeview on tuesdays!! oh LOUIE DEVITO is scheduled to be there next tuesday so maybe you'll wanna come down! should be off the hook!!!!

Originally posted by xtcgirlie:

DO YOU HAVE REAL CURLY HAIR?I DON'T THINK I SAW U ONLY CAUSE I WAS SO DRUNK DANCING ON THE DANCE FLOOR ALL NIGHT I ONLY BOUGHT ONE SHOT FROM A SHOTGIRL AND IT WAS CRANBERRY AND VODKA OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT* cwm17.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

i have curly hair-brown w/blonde highlights..but that wasn't me b/c i had soco/lime you did a blackhaus cranberry shot. oh well..maybe next time :-) but definately pass the list name around to anyone who you know that's planning to go to bridgeview on tuesdays!! oh LOUIE DEVITO is scheduled to be there next tuesday so maybe you'll wanna come down! should be off the hook!!!!

HEY WERE U SELLIN SHOTS THE WHOLE NIGHT? CAUSE I REMEMBER SEEING A GIRL WITH YOUR HAIR AND IN WHITE PANTS AND A SHIRT LIKE THATON THE DANCE FLOOR ON LIKE THE SIDE TALKING TO A GUY BUT DIDN'T HAVE ANY SHOTS IN HER HAND**JUST KIND OF STANDING THERE CHILLEN**LOUIE DEVITO TUESDAY MAYBE I'LL COME DOWN AND CHECK IT OUT**THANX AGAIN 4 THE LIST HOOKUP

cwm31.gif

DID ANYONE GO TO BRIDGEVIEW LAST NIGHT? IF SO WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

------------------

It was sooooooooo boring....However, crowd was decent looking and not as young as I expected.

cwm1.gif

------------------

LOL THANKS...AND DID YOU BUY A SHOT FROM ME? HUH?? HMMM...ANYWAY..I WORK OTHER CLUBS THROUGHOUT THE WEEK. DO YOU MEAN THAT OR ARE YOU JUST TALKING ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW?

Hehe, No, sorry sweetie...no shots Tuesday night. I meant BRIDGEVIEW...I was just curious, b/c I do want to give the place another shot, but on A SATURDAY NIGHT, so I wanted to know if u would be working. Not to mention I had comps Tues, but I don't know I will be able to swing anything for another night...so I would like to use ur list.

[/QUOT

Did u get my last reply, I posted it like an hour ago b/c I can't see it...OH, well...if not i will write it again...GRRRHHHH