Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm never hanging with Pulse Driver and Pratiti Again!

deliberately drinking to get drunk in the park...i'm still drunk now and dont remember how i got home...thanks guys woo hoo! this is gonna be a rough day

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

Originally posted by rld2g:

deliberately drinking to get drunk in the park...i'm still drunk now and dont remember how i got home...thanks guys woo hoo! this is gonna be a rough day

yeah bro, u were damaged goods lol......I think u prob staggered home!

cwm27.gif

------------------

Apparently I'm the board alcoholic *hic*....now where did my liver go?........... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

cwm44.gif

Drinking Vodka in the park was a great idea...right!?

My typical Friday trying to remember who i saw, what I said etc etc. If anyone did hold a conversation with me can you refresh my memory?

SO I do remember getting into a cab with Powerpuff and we normally have a $10-$12 cab ride back to Astoria and this guy was driving us around, taking us to dead ends and turning around, racking up the fare so I asked him to turn the meter off and he wouldnt. We took it upon ourselves to give him how much money we thought he should have and ran out. The cab chased us down the street yelling "Bitches" so we turned around and ran another direction (the opposite of the one way so he couldnt go down that way) and ran into a bar. That was one of the funniest things I've ever done!

So who's up for a bottle of rum and possibly a different park next time?

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

Originally posted by boa_boy:

yeah bro, u were damaged goods lol......I think u prob staggered home!

cwm27.gif

haha...thanks for noticing...i was rocked...i knew i had to leave because i dont think i know board people well enough to share certain details about my life with them...like what i had for dinner...heh heh

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

cwm44.gif

Drinking Vodka in the park was a great idea...right!?

My typical Friday trying to remember who i saw, what I said etc etc. If anyone did hold a conversation with me can you refresh my memory?

SO I do remember getting into a cab with Powerpuff and we normally have a $10-$12 cab ride back to Astoria and this guy was driving us around, taking us to dead ends and turning around, racking up the fare so I asked him to turn the meter off and he wouldnt. We took it upon ourselves to give him how much money we thought he should have and ran out. The cab chased us down the street yelling "Bitches" so we turned around and ran another direction (the opposite of the one way so he couldnt go down that way) and ran into a bar. That was one of the funniest things I've ever done!

So who's up for a bottle of rum and possibly a different park next time?

*tentatively raises hand*...this time i'm not playing catch up though....and for the record you're a fool!

------------------

I warned you that bad things happens when I hang with my girls.......

just listened to your voicemail....you are crazy!!!!!...i'll be back...think i'm going to go boot now...hahaha

------------------

Originally posted by nyc420:

Nice meeting you at Leapords last night. Hope the kb's hit you off well.

oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...whats up man!..good to finally meet you...thanks for saving my life last night...without that, i woulda gone off the deep end...i definately owe you one!...you out tonight??

pulse: if you left other people messages like the one you left me "lucy! you got some splainin to do"

------------------

A cup of coffee, some water, food, and a good shit and I think I'll be back and ready to do it all over again.....tee hee

Celebrating for Ooana's big day tonight!

Nothing like a good deuce, right? HAHA

I guess we missed out on the fun last night, huh?

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by jammy:

As Nelson would say...HA HA!!! You guys up for "doing it" again tonight wink.gif Apparently I have a lot of catching up to do biggrin.gif

-Jamms "snicker" cool.gif

oh yeah...well i'm going to help you FEEL where i was coming from last night...tonight...

and hell yeah we're gonna do it again...i aint got shit to worry about...i figure they'll have prostetic livers in a couple of years...worst comes to worst there's always ebay

------------------

Originally posted by rld2g:

oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...whats up man!..good to finally meet you...thanks for saving my life last night...without that, i woulda gone off the deep end...i definately owe you one!...you out tonight??

Glad I could help you out bro. It was nice chillin with you.

I won't be around this weekend. I'm going upstate for a graduation at Union College. I'll be back Sun though, and plan on hitting up Centro for Timo Maas. His new album is fucking money! Maybe I'll see you there.

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Originally posted by nyc420:

Glad I could help you out bro. It was nice chillin with you.

I won't be around this weekend. I'm going upstate for a graduation at Union College. I'll be back Sun though, and plan on hitting up Centro for Timo Maas. His new album is fucking money! Maybe I'll see you there.

most def man...have a good time at the graduation..and we'll definately be picking it up again at Timo on sunday

------------------