Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Well Can You DANCE?

Ok over the past few months I have been posting on this board I have yet seen anything relating to dancing. I would think it would show up more often especially since we talk about clubbing.

So on a scale of 1 being worst 10 being best how do u rate yourself as a dancer and why.

(no # over 10)

And what kind of music do you like to dance to? House? Reggae? Hip Hop? Trance? Spanish?Whatever...

I give myself a 7. I'm ok, certainly better than a lot of people out there. But I enjoy myself so that's all I really care about.

And I'll dance to anything that has a good beat. But house is my favorite, followed by trance.

BTW you didn't answer your own question!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I don't know if I could grade myself and the truth of the matter is when I get on the floor, shaking my big butt... All I can think about is the music and how much fun I am having.... I love to dance to Trance, Hip Hop, and House.... Thinking about it makes me want to shake my butt tonight. cwm32.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

I'd give myself a modest 8. Trance is the best for dancing to me. When it gets fast and euphoric. I go crazy. cwm4.gif

------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by dzadza (edited 06-14-2001).]

well im going to plain out say it then , i can dance! I danced at so many partys and stuff if you want to catch me dance , ill be at the tunnel sat's nigths ok ........ listen ... listen ...... shssssssss and you will hear my foot steps

GB

------------------

glowball1.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

I would give myself an 8. I can pretty much flow with anyone as long as they are on beat. But I feel the music. Underground/Techno/House/Salsa/Merengue/

Reggea/HipHop. Pretty much anything that has a smooth sound. It's all about the feeling you get from the beat.

------------------

Chulaonfire.gif

im not a good dancer at all and i really don't give a fuck that im not good. who the hell cares how good you are. just as long as you are having fun thats all that matters. i really don't give 2 shits if peopel think i can dance good or not. i love to dance. if i hear some dope beats them i am gonna do my thing.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

I AIN'T ON THE GUESTLIST I AIN'T V I P

I SNUCK IN THE EXIT

LEARN TO D I P!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by clubgodraver:

ok i have an add on question..."do u fuck as well as u dance?" lol i'd say yes 4 me

LOL! I thought of that too...

My answer???

No- not as well... Much better!!!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

7,8...depends on my mood/what im on if anything

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

dancing...humm...depends on the moment and music. jungle and hiphop are my best moments i think, but some good disco house or some decent trance are sometimes why more fun.

i've had people just stop and watch me before when i wasn't in a break circle or anything, so i think i can get in to the 9-10 range, but i can't dance with people very well which kind of puts a interesting twist on the fucking part, because i've always thought i wasn't bad, but if it is related to dancing, shit, i guess i'm not that great after all*lol*

sex without love, a runner trying to beat my own best time.*lol*

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

[This message has been edited by foodbark (edited 06-14-2001).]

Well one time I had a guy come up to me and tell me that his girlfriend liked the way I dance and would I dance with her, and many girls have also said the same. Whether Im good or not I know one thing for sure I can dance for hours and have met few girls who can keep up with me. cwm11.gif

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

hmmm i like to think i dance well so i say 8+ depending on the music.. spanish, house, hiphop trance whatever... i luuuuuuuv music no matter what it is as long as i can dance to it... the only thing i cant do is lights.. DAMNIT lol then i would be a perfect 10 hehe.. or not hehe... hey as long as u feel the beat who cares what ya look like right

v

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

I'm a perfect 2.3....I feel I can dance worse then most. Sometimes people will even come up to me and ask me not to dance around there girlfriends. Every once in a while I'll get in the middle of a dance circle and start showing off my worst moves. People will ask me to teach them how not to dance as bad as me but I told them they'll have learn for themselves.

Originally posted by j303j:

im not a good dancer at all and i really don't give a fuck that im not good. who the hell cares how good you are. just as long as you are having fun thats all that matters. i really don't give 2 shits if peopel think i can dance good or not. i love to dance. if i hear some dope beats them i am gonna do my thing.

dont listen to him, my man can move...

------------------

Storm-01.gifI'm in the business of stealing DJs's thunder. I robbed D.T. and Oakie already; can you guess who's next on my list?

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by clubgodraver:

but as far as glowsticking i give myself a 9.5, not quite a 10.

9.5 huh, id like to see this...I dont even think of myself on a scale from 1-10 a 9.5..remember this isnt a curve..

bwahahahaha

------------------

Storm-01.gifI'm in the business of stealing DJs's thunder. I robbed D.T. and Oakie already; can you guess who's next on my list?

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

I can't dance to trance worth shit....I can't listen to it either (sorry) I like Hard Techno, Drum and Base, some house but its gotta be either really hard or funky for me to get down and then its all about just having fun! I think if you're having a good time then you are a good dancer. Whats this rating shit anyways?

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

Well, on this scale, I would say that I owe you a couple of points!!!! I am the original white girl with no rhythm. But as far as how much fun I have, that is a 10+++++

------------------

WoodycatE.jpg

"Did they just turn the music up?"