Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stupid question I know but, anything good to do in Staten Island tonight?

We are going to the SI Country Club and Blu (DJ Repete), I believe... Anything else going on?

Putting on my gold chain and teasing up my haih,

BS"icanmakefunigrewupthere"G

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

Just saying no to drama. And I really mean it this time.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

repete still spins????????? havent heard him in years.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

I AIN'T ON THE GUESTLIST I AIN'T V I P

I SNUCK IN THE EXIT

LEARN TO D I P!!!!

AOL J303J

Hey J! That's what I said, tho I've never heard him live b4 I know he's old school. I have a mixtape of him from way back... Yeah he's there every week; I'll bring back a report tho I think we're only staying for a little while.

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

aolim blueskygirl2001

he used to spin with my friend rob at liemlight years ago. he just dropped off the face of the earth one day. he used to spin some crazy ass hardcore.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

I AIN'T ON THE GUESTLIST I AIN'T V I P

I SNUCK IN THE EXIT

LEARN TO D I P!!!!

AOL J303J

Went to Blu, the new place above Atlantis. The place is really nice, and Repete played some good new and classic NY and progressive house and stuff (with some moments of mixing greatness i might add), but YIKES, that crowd! Ick! 3 slutty girls in tight outfits with teased up hair dancing while 10 receding hairline, gold-chain, beer belly wanna-be goombas watch them. Yuck. I'd go back for Repete if there wasn't something better to do (which there always is, thank you centro-fly and Street among others), but wouldn't go without bringing 50 of my buddies to kill that yucky vibe...

Partying in SI is such a losing proposition it seems, but sometimes you gotta do it when your peeps still live there... oh well. I suppose it could be worse, I'm grateful there was a good DJ around at least...

I hear the party is good on Thursday at the South Shore Country Club, but hopefully I won't have to find out first hand.

Overall I had fun drinking with my old buds so it was still a good night no matter what. smile.gif

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

aolim blueskygirl2001

STATEN ISLAND NIGHTCLUBS SUCK.....

ATLANTIS IS WACK

POSH IS HORRIBLE...USED TO BE GOOD 2 SUMMERS AGO WHEN IT WAS CYLO NOW THEY JUST HAVE NOBODY PERFORM THERE AND THE MUSIC IS SOOO BAD..I WENT THERE LIKE A FEW WEEKS BACK ON A SAT AND THE MUSIC WAS JUST TERRIBLE AND THEY CLOSED EARLY CAUSE SUM DRUNK JUICEBAGS STARTED FIGHTING(ALWAYS A FIGHT THERE EVERY WEEK). THANK GOD I WAS DRUNK OR I WOULD HAVE BEEN PISSED OFF THAT NIGHT. cwm11.gif

I think Repete sucks now what a sell out he was a techno king at one point

there is absolutly NUTHING TO DO OUT HERE. SI country Club isn't that bad though hot girls and Juiceballs with corny tunes but with alcohol anyone can enjoy themselves

------------------

rubber.gifsummeroflovesmall.giftits.gif

When The Going Gets Weird...The Weird Turns Pro

[This message has been edited by gonzojournilist (edited 06-17-2001).]

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

Went to Blu, the new place above Atlantis. The place is really nice, and Repete played some good new and classic NY and progressive house and stuff (with some moments of mixing greatness i might add), but YIKES, that crowd! Ick! 3 slutty girls in tight outfits with teased up hair dancing while 10 receding hairline, gold-chain, beer belly wanna-be goombas watch them. Yuck. I'd go back for Repete if there wasn't something better to do (which there always is, thank you centro-fly and Street among others), but wouldn't go without bringing 50 of my buddies to kill that yucky vibe...

Partying in SI is such a losing proposition it seems, but sometimes you gotta do it when your peeps still live there... oh well. I suppose it could be worse, I'm grateful there was a good DJ around at least...

I hear the party is good on Thursday at the South Shore Country Club, but hopefully I won't have to find out first hand.

Overall I had fun drinking with my old buds so it was still a good night no matter what. smile.gif

Hugs!

BSG

Hey BSG!

With nothing to do after a family party we all went to Legacy for a while!

I feel your pain!

Call me soon

GG

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html