Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fire Island : gay? no. Chicks? YES!!!

I dont know what place people were thinking of, but at Flynns it was seriously a 20 to 1 ratio! At one point there was about 50 girls on the dance floor and 1 guy, and get this he was with the 1 ugly fat one! LOL

note tho- the crowd out there is more 25-30

but all girls all night everywhere.

hey JO-EYYYYYYYY ya hear me brotha! smile.gif

------------------

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

Depends upon the community you're in.

The Fire Island Pines and Cherry Grove are two primarily gay communities.

I grew up in Ocean Beach (two communities down from Ocean Bay Park). Ocean Bay Park is renowned for its "pick up scene" especially at Flynns.

Do not use Ocean Bay Park as the bench mark for Fire Island...PLEASE. Ugh.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

Ocean Bay Park is renowned for its "pick up scene" especially at Flynns.

Do not use Ocean Bay Park as the bench mark for Fire Island...PLEASE. Ugh.

All I can say is cwm41.gif

------------------

All I can say is...spend a lot of time out there in the other communities and you'll understand why the idea of using Ocean Bay Park as the example of Fire Island makes my stomach churn.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

All I can say is...spend a lot of time out there in the other communities and you'll understand why the idea of using Ocean Bay Park as the example of Fire Island makes my stomach churn.

-Oo

nah

------------------

Totally depends what town you're in...some are great straight pick up scenes and others are full of nothing but gay men,.. and their fairy princesses.

------------------

b0107.jpg

In wonder, I wonder "What Happens Next?"- Selma

Originally posted by saigray:

Totally depends what town you're in...some are great straight pick up scenes and others are full of nothing but gay men,.. and their fairy princesses.

That's true - You have to go to the right town!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp