Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so totally off topic, but I could use the help

Funny you asked because i went through the same dilemma when i first moved into my place. I had this huge window looking right into my shower and I couldn't stand putting a shopping bag over it or waiting until the window fogged up to hop in. I tried finding window frosting, but no luck. What i did wind up doing was getting this stuff at Staples. It's vinyl bookcovering (comes in different colors) that can be applied and easily removed by just by pulling - kinda like window stickers. I took a sheet of it, cut it up and made a cute blue wave design and left the top of my window uncovered so i can receive some light still, then applied some sticky fish on top of the wave. Your best bet for finding actual frosting may be a hardware store or someplace like Lowe's or HomeDepot. Good Luck.

i like gywillion's (however it was spelled, sorry!!) idea. be creative & have fun. leave a little room for natural light, that's always a positive.

mikey - three more movies for ya:

Go

Run Lola Run

Carlito's Way

one to skip:

High Fidelity - slow! good movie for falling asleep!

Originally posted by shugabooga:

i like gywillion's (however it was spelled, sorry!!) idea. be creative & have fun. leave a little room for natural light, that's always a positive.

mikey - three more movies for ya:

Go

Run Lola Run

Carlito's Way

one to skip:

High Fidelity - slow! good movie for falling asleep!

I agree with (gwylion (sp sorry) and shuga... I have one of the windows in my bath and I may try it myself.

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.