Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any good restaurant/dance clubs ????

JA on 7th Ave. across from Sushi Samba 7, Jeckyll & Hyde, Garage is always a good time and safe bet. Read my and others, review on MSN.com (NYC)section. I've been there plenty of times and have never minded paying the 10 dollars for their outrageous martini's and well educated wine expert/Diverse DJ/Owner. It's young, diverse, friendly. I don't promote for this place, I just truly believe that spreading the word to the right people (read: Chill, peaceful, and hot...just kidding) will bring this sad excuse for a nightlife city back to it's former edge.

Yaffa Cafe is open 24/7, its on St Marks between 1st and Avenue A, I believe. Also, the places on that strip are generally very affordable, high turnover, and theres some good sushi to be found in that area (also 24/7)

If you're in the mood for $9 Cosmo's and $6 cheesecakes, Cafeteria is probably the posh all night diner for you. Its sort of near Limelight...over on 7th in that area, somewhere between 14th and 20th streets.

good luck

bon apetit

phizil

aol im : apphillers

Originally posted by westchesterboy:

If you're in the mood for $9 Cosmo's and $6 cheesecakes, Cafeteria is probably the posh all night diner for you. Its sort of near Limelight...over on 7th in that area, somewhere between 14th and 20th streets.

Since when does Cafeteria have a dancefloor?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Cafeteria is cool for BRUNCH.. but that place is tighter than a virgin..

Garage? WTF? that place plays jazz honey..

Why don't you go to Metronome for hip hop/reggae.. I think it's a great looking place and the food's not all that bad.

Jeckyll and Hyde? I thought he wanted a nice place.. sorry but that place is a bar.. not a club...it's like a Fridays

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

“You’re as special as you think you are.” - Care Bears

hush is a restaurant/club around 11pm they clear the tables and it transforms into a club thye play hip hop and house and some 80's its a good mix.

------------------

"IF YA HEART STOPS BEATING ILL GO BACK IN TIME MAKE YA HEART BEAT AGAIN REAL *IGGAS TILL DA END"...........

tIzEdDy_RiZuXpIn<~~~~!!!!