Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****THE ONE ANNOYING CHARACTERISTIC YOU FIND IN SOMEONE*******

THE ONE ANNOYING CHARACTERISTIC I FIND IN SOMEONE IS PEOPLE WHO ARE FAKE......I LIKE PEOPLE WHO TELL THINGS LIKE THEY ARE NOT MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK BETTER.........SO FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW THE REAL DEAL...

LATER

MELANIE cwm23.gif

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

Similarily to Princess's answer.. people who pretend/fake. And oh, can't forget those who talk behind people and when they see that person they disregard what they said about that person who few min. ago and pretend they r best friends. After that person is gone.. they talk sh*t behind their backs.. cwm10.gif

Tomomi

I hate it when people overstay their welcome.

I mean, If I even get the slightest idea that soemone wants me to leave, I'M OUT.

(Ok I had a bad experience with this last weekend so I'm a little frustrated. I was literally falling asleep, and this buddy just could not take the hint) cwm21.gif

------------------

"Life has no instruction manual. Parts and labor can be impossible to find. Many go down the road with parts that are in great need of service. A breakdown is eventual." - HR

Originally posted by lavendermenace:

I hate it when people overstay their welcome.

I mean, If I even get the slightest idea that soemone wants me to leave, I'M OUT.

(Ok I had a bad experience with this last weekend so I'm a little frustrated. I was literally falling asleep, and this buddy just could not take the hint) cwm21.gif

hey, i'm with you on this too

cwm25.gif

------------------

if at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed

i thought of something else......i hate people that lie to your face and deep down inside you know the truth but they won't fess up!!!!!!

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

when someone tells you something...and then they tell you that yur the only one they can talk to this about and ask you not to say anything. Then you eventually find out that half the world knows a day later. Whats that all about???

------------------

(((((((Do not go gentle into that good night, old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, Rage against the dying of the light))))))Dylan Thomas (Even early 20th century poets hated to leave the club)....

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves.

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif