Twilo Poll

What's Twilo?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by gravity:

What's Twilo?

the club that delivered us the 'twiloites'

------------------

Apparently I'm the board alcoholic *hic*....now where did my liver go?........... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

Originally posted by boa_boy:

the club that delivered us the 'twiloites'

What's a twiloite? Aren't they auctioning those off with a free glowstick for $3.79 on ebay?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

What's a twiloite? Aren't they auctioning those off with a free glowstick for $3.79 on ebay?

lol

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

ROTFLMFAO

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

Apparently I'm the board alcoholic *hic*....now where did my liver go?........... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

well it's kinda sad. most everybody misses twilo. probably the only reason Timo is booked at CF on a Sunday night is because twilo closed, so CF is definitely benefitting from that. it's a unique situation and nobody can stop people from chanting "twilo" in a club unless they stop the music or post signs prohibiting it. please let's not let this become a huge issue. time heals all wounds and hopefully all the twiloites will begin to feel better soon.

Originally posted by shugabooga:

well it's kinda sad. most everybody misses twilo. probably the only reason Timo is booked at CF on a Sunday night is because twilo closed, so CF is definitely benefitting from that. it's a unique situation and nobody can stop people from chanting "twilo" in a club unless they stop the music or post signs prohibiting it. please let's not let this become a huge issue. time heals all wounds and hopefully all the twiloites will begin to feel better soon.

That's far from the point...if "twiloites" want to chant Twilo let them do it in the privacy of their own home...not in some one elses. Centro Fly is its own unique venue that brings in talented DJs from here and abroad and chanting for twilo is blatant disrespect. I'm sure the DJ's who spin at CF are pissed aobut Twilo as well, but its the past...show some respect to the people keeping it alive...if anything, these people should have been chanting Centro Fly.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Is this rumor or fact?

Either way, it's tacky. That's like going into Twilo and chanting 'F A C T O R Y', 'F A C T O R Y'. Good vibe or not, there would've been some bitch-slapping going on if that ever happened under the Twilo roof.

Ridiculous.

I really don't think it's *that* disrespectful. I mean, if Twilo were still open, it would be a completely different story. But since it's closed it's really just a tribute, if you will... Timo was essentially a "Twilo dj" after all.

When I was at Vinyl a few weeks ago Danny himself did the same thing... Well he didn't have us chanting but he did have everyone cheering in hopes of Twilo's reopening.

BTW, I can see it now- "NO TWILO CHANTING OR YOU WILL BE EVICTED FROM THE PREMISES!" LMFAO!!!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I think it's okay, but would never do it if it would result in my being called a Twiloite... what a ridiculous distinction. However, it seems now that Twilo is us and not the former club by the same name and that the chanting is kind of a tribal affiliation more than anything else and doesn't seem disrespectful to me in any way, in fact perhaps it's a huge compliment. Chant away my friends smile.gif.

That'll be $0.02, please.

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

Just saying no to drama. And I really mean it this time.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

cwm2.gif btw, I was there, but not part of the chanting... what and awesome freakin night!!!

More hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

Just saying no to drama. And I really mean it this time.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Word around the campfire is that a few twiloites started a "Twilo Chant" @ Centro Fly during Timo Maas's set.........

Is this cheesy as fuck and disrespectful or a good idea? cwm13.gif

------------------