Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Nightclub, a NEW LOW!!!!

5000, free dildo's!!!!

Yes for those of you fortunate enough not to get the cheezy promo flyers for this NYC megga club. That is what is going on this friday.

What i dont understand is why they dont just kick the BT and Island Trash outa that place, and spend the $$$ that they waste on rubber dicks on a good DJ. Hey they could grab all the twilo stars now that they are homeless in NYC.

Attn Exit Crew: Im better than Draper, and ill spin for the equivilant price of 500 rubber dicks.

[This message has been edited by ClubKid77 (edited 06-18-2001).]

Originally posted by ClubKid77:

What i dont understand is why they dont just kick the BT and Island Trash outa that place

Although I admit that the crowd at Exit can leave something to be desired at times...please don't start with all the B&T and Island trash. Tell me what club you go to that is occupied with only Manhattanites? Of course this is an assumption but, I'd have to say that *at least* 1/2, most likely more, of the clubbers in NYC are B&T or islanders. We make up most of whatever scene you are in.

If you don't want to hang out with all the weird stuff in the main room, feel free to come join me and others in the VIP White Room.

Email me for details at DonVito486@aol.com

------------------

"The Future's uncertain and the end is always near...so who's holding on?"

"Stop Whispering, Start Shouting"

AOL IM--->DonVito486

Its not that I find it wierd, i just find it trashy for a club to use as a hook to get people to show up. How about they get some good music in there. Umm you know how well the place would do if they brought in say Digweed, or PVD, or Oakenfold? Hey they are all up for bid now... Exit could become the next twilo, hey they could even buy twilo's system. Get twilo's crods, their respect. They wouldn't be the trashiest club in ny.

$

Its all about the money

Exit packs in a good 5000(maybe more) peeps a night with draper spinning for the kiddies.

The peeps that go there, like what they see and hear and go back week after week for more...

They love Draper's style and selection of music. Unfortunatly, there seems to be more cheese lovers than trance/real house lovers out there. It wouldnt make buisness sense to kick out dj cheese and bring in someone like pvd or whatever. The kiddies would get bored and leave and exit would lose$$$

sure, if they had pvd in there, they would gain respect, credibilty or whatver. But they would lose $$$..

and as u know, in America, its all about the $$$

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Find Your Spot....Claim It......It's Your's

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

how do u figure they would lose money if pvd or any top name dj ever spun there??? anyone remember s&d nights at twilo??? the lines were down the block...and they never resorted to classless promotions like dildo night or underwear night or whatever childish promotions these rocket scientists might think of.

i can just imagine 5000 little kids running around exit, poking each other with their fake cocks!!!!!!

Originally posted by avalondon3:

$

Its all about the money

Exit packs in a good 5000(maybe more) peeps a night with draper spinning for the kiddies.

The peeps that go there, like what they see and hear and go back week after week for more...

They love Draper's style and selection of music. Unfortunatly, there seems to be more cheese lovers than trance/real house lovers out there. It wouldnt make buisness sense to kick out dj cheese and bring in someone like pvd or whatever. The kiddies would get bored and leave and exit would lose$$$

sure, if they had pvd in there, they would gain respect, credibilty or whatver. But they would lose $$$..

and as u know, in America, its all about the $$$

Exactly!!!

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

Yeah i definately got that flier the other day... it went right from the mailbox into the trash where it belongs.

And as for not being able to make money by bringing in top-name dj's... are you kidding me?? There are alot of people I know who would avoid cheesy, trashy promos involving sex toys and underware partys more than the people who would avoid names s/a pvd, oakie, diggers etc... promoting for the club. I think that exit should regain some dignity and start thinking about paying these people to come spin... personally at the moment i strongly dislike exit and if they had some good names spinning i would get up the nerve to go there.

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

music: indispensable component of life... recognizes no limits and no confines... uniting black with white, young with old, and the good with the bad.

Do you want another taste of my ice cream?

Originally posted by petp:

how do u figure they would lose money if pvd or any top name dj ever spun there??? anyone remember s&d nights at twilo??? the lines were down the block...and they never resorted to classless promotions like dildo night or underwear night or whatever childish promotions these rocket scientists might think of.

i can just imagine 5000 little kids running around exit, poking each other with their fake cocks!!!!!!

exactly.. they could 86 all their 700 promoters, and just pay the dj the loot.. the place w/ its size would end up stayin open til 10 or 11 on s&d and pvd nites.. too bad marivisi cant' see it...

------------------

get off of my cloud..

alot of their flyers are very uhm, graphic. and it's not good when i have my father calling me screaming "what kind of clubs do you go to?" when i get a flyer with a half naked guy in the mail. they scanned my id once, and i'm on their mailing list forever. lol i dont mind the club, just PLEASE STOP SENDING THE FLYERS TO MY PARENTS lol.

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Sicktracks<~*~*~go here!<~*~*~

just to let u know they will make more money than they ever dreamed of if they had the likes of pvd or sasha & digweed or any one of those guys spinning there..twilo makes a killin on entrance alone think how much exit will make if pvd came.......

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Then you'll agree that the place has turned to shit now.

crowd wise, of course.. from a musical standpoint its still obviously great, though i'd have to say centro is more the place to be these days imo for the music..

------------------

get off of my cloud..

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Then you'll agree that the place has turned to shit now.

Well as long as there is Danny in the house, i can enjoy it. Its all about the music. Before it was a prety crazy place, very underground, still had liquor, and had some great techno and trance dj's. I mean Bones, and Gonzo were prety sick. But they also had a shooting or so, that lead to a very low point in the club's history, i think that was around 97 or so????

clubkid who you calling b&t trash when you say you are from jersey on your profile. unity used to be a phat party but all the parties they spin at suck now also.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

I AIN'T ON THE GUESTLIST I AIN'T V I P

I SNUCK IN THE EXIT

LEARN TO D I P!!!!

AOL J303J

cAN SOMEONE SEND ME THIS FLYER

I JUST HEARD ABOUT THIS DICK PARTY

HMMM SOUNDS INTERESTING

IM NOT GOING THOUGH