Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a cracked out question!

ABSOLUTELY NOT. Sleep Deprivation, Red bulls and fat burners is the way to go.. Cracked out is much more harder on you, especially depression time day or 2 afterwards. 5htp helps, but not enough for me. I just go for the music, and appreciate it much more.. Having appetite next day is always nice too, especially when you train in gym like mofo to look and feel great. Some of those hard nights in the past killed my gains opportunity for the week. Much better results now =) Little booz never hurt nobody either....

right on. this past friday, i danced really hard for 3-4 hours nonstop. i took a sampling of my pulse rate and i must have been around 150-160 the whole time. if only we men could find a way to not look like such sweaty pigs in sharp clothes, then this whole clubbing thing would be the perfect work out.

and i too hate that monday morning depression thing. its the reason why i never liked ecstasy. when i first took the drug (way way wayyy back when) i complained about the "burn out" feeling and ppl thought i was nuts. i feel vindicated now that science has proven me right. oh well, i guess there will never be the perfect Soma so i will stick to caffeine as my DOC.

and the booze, well, umm... i am not an alcoholic, but i am proud to be a happy drunk. i am trying to stay away tho. 500- 1500 extra calories for a few glasses of vodka and/or beer (*mmmmn* beer) is just too much.

------------------

i love music!

hey sirdante! thats me every weekend, plus or minus alcohol, usually minus. One weekend I was 36 hours straight awake and partying, working, driving (you get the picture). I had one Red Bull after 12 hours on the first day, like right after work. I always wonder what is it that keep me up all this time...

-Jamms "pssstitsthemusic" cool.gif

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another...sapete face50.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

I always wonder what is it that keep me up all this time...

psssssst. it's the crystal.

cwm4.gif

------------------

I'm mean when I wanna be mean...I travel when I want to get away...I shout when I want to shout...I get high when I wanna get high...

Cuz I'm a woman...I'm a woman

Originally posted by jammy:

hey sirdante! thats me every weekend, plus or minus alcohol, usually minus. One weekend I was 36 hours straight awake and partying, working, driving (you get the picture). I had one Red Bull after 12 hours on the first day, like right after work. I always wonder what is it that keep me up all this time...

did you go out last weekend? maybe we were dancing together?! cool.gif

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by sirdante:

and i too hate that monday morning depression thing. its the reason why i never liked ecstasy. when i first took the drug (way way wayyy back when) i complained about the "burn out" feeling and ppl thought i was nuts. i feel vindicated now that science has proven me right. oh well, i guess there will never be the perfect Soma so i will stick to caffeine as my DOC.

That's strange - they always write in magazines and E specials on TV that you get depressed and burnt out after you come off. THat's never happened to me: my E-like feeling doesn't go away for a day after I do it. I feel all relaxed and happy, even if I danced for 6 hours straight (and I'm not a sporty person at all). It kind of lightens up my whole week sometimes. As for 5HTP - well I took that once the day after and I started to Ex again!!!

------------------

"One thinks one has cut oneself off from the world, but it is enough to see an olive tree upright in the golden dust, or beaches glistening in the morning sun, to feel this separation melt away."

-Albert Camus.

Originally posted by sirdante:

did you go out last weekend? maybe we were dancing together?! cool.gif

I kinda sorta "pooped" out last weekend...Stayed in bed almost the entire weekend cwm33.gif

-Jamms "wheresthesnoozebutton" cool.gif

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another...sapete face50.gif