Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BODY AND SOUL PARTY (VINYL)

Originally posted by cazz926:

YES!! It is very much alive and well.

Starts at 4 ends about midnight. get there before 7 if you want to get in.

DJ's are: Danny Krivit Francois K and Joe Clausell.

Warning: Hot as balls, smells like sweat and cooch, but the best part-tay in NY.

Thank you so much, I was in Vinyl 2 fridays ago for first time dt experience. Everything on your "Warning" was exactly what i walked into, but music was SICK!

Any dress code? or "Be Yourself" deal goin on.

I definitely would like to check this out. Is party somewhat layed back, or people just rippin it up all over dance floor.

Sundays are so boring lately, this sounds like it should be lots of fun. I got work mondays but few hour appearance never hurt nobody cwm41.gif Thanks again for the info!!!

It's always 'be yourself' at Vinyl.

The dancers are siiiiick. The music is anywhere from oldskool house to new deep house. Greatest vibe you can imagine. Pretty laid-back. Filled with a lot of older and gay people. Very fun.

You can check out www.bodyandsoul-nyc.com

for playlists and such to see what's going on.

------------------

I'm mean when I wanna be mean...I travel when I want to get away...I shout when I want to shout...I get high when I wanna get high...

Cuz I'm a woman...I'm a woman

The dancers are siiiiick. The music is anywhere from oldskool house to new deep house. Greatest vibe you can imagine. Pretty laid-back. Filled with a lot of older and gay people. Very fun.

You can check out <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.bodyandsoul-nyc.com" TARGET=_blank>www.bodyandsoul-nyc.com</A>

Well im older, 28, but not gay. I dont care anyway.. Im all about good music and dancin.

Will check it out reeaaal soon. Maybe this sunday, but have to see how i feel after sat night.. =) Thanks again for info!

Hey don't forget my afta partay at

Recess,

after Vinyl.

We start at 8pm and go unitl we are done.

310 Spring Street, right up Hudson from Vinyl. Litterally a 5 minute walk.

See you there.

Originally posted by xcracker:

You can check out <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.bodyandsoul-nyc.com" TARGET=_blank>www.bodyandsoul-nyc.com</A>

Well im older, 28, but not gay. I dont care anyway.. Im all about good music and dancin.

Will check it out reeaaal soon. Maybe this sunday, but have to see how i feel after sat night.. =) Thanks again for info!

------------------

You are unique, just like everyone else!

Ughh....CazzARINA.....when are we finally gonna make our grand entrance in to B&S Sunday afternoons??? hmm???

YES!! It is very much alive and well.

Starts at 4 ends about midnight. get there before 7 if you want to get in.

DJ's are: Danny Krivit Francois K and Joe Clausell.

Warning: Hot as balls, smells like sweat and cooch, but the best part-tay in NY.

------------------

I'm mean when I wanna be mean...I travel when I want to get away...I shout when I want to shout...I get high when I wanna get high...

Cuz I'm a woman...I'm a woman