Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lover Parade - Who's going?

I will be in Berlin from the 20 - 25 of July, and I was wondering if you need to book tickets for clubs ahead of time. Anyone know websites I can go to, besides the love parade website?

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

I can't answer your question about getting tix for clubs - I'd personally also like to know. If you find out, let me know.

I definitely want to do a meetup there, especially with people not in the NY area. Who's in?

(It will be interesting trying to coordinate meet-ups with people from CNYC, Twilo board, and the LoveParade2001 Yahoo group!)

I don't think you need tix for clubs, my friends went last year and they just paid like 35 DM at the door to see Marusha. I hope to be going this year, if I can get a bus from Croatia to Berlin, for the Love Parade...they had one last year, so hopefully they will have one this year.

A meetup would be cool, cwm7.gif

Originally posted by kandekyd18:

I don't think you need tix for clubs, my friends went last year and they just paid like 35 DM at the door to see Marusha. I hope to be going this year, if I can get a bus from Croatia to Berlin, for the Love Parade...they had one last year, so hopefully they will have one this year.

A meetup would be cool, cwm7.gif

Where are you from in Croatia - I will be in Croatia to this summer - around Aug. 1st - I am going to be in Hvar!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

Some of the larger parties needed tickets last i was there...but they have booths spread all over the city selling these tickets.

www.techno.de was always a good spot to find out about parties..otherwise just pickup a music magazine..they normally have guides to all the parties and their locations.

pappe.gif whooops!

I just have to recommend megaphon.gif :check out the TRESOR bounce.gif !!!

the best place to go for real techno, it's INCREDIBLE!!

I'll be there from wed.to monday, and all days+nights at the Tresor, because it's really the best, can't put it into words!!

happybouncer.gif

but you don't have to buy tickets before...

Originally posted by crobra:

Where are you from in Croatia - I will be in Croatia to this summer - around Aug. 1st - I am going to be in Hvar!!

Oh you lucky biatch...Hvar is a beautiful island, lol. Is your family from there? I am gonna b more north, but on an island too, Vir, that's near Zadar, and I will be there from Jun. 27th - Aug. 23rd....but naturally I will travel around Croatia looking for good parties, =D