Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think gravity's ego is getting too inflated

Cathy...why do I feel as if you're instigating something here? You know as well as I do that ignoring him is the best way to deflate his ego. If he is worthless of your time to reply then he himself will feel worthless. But then again maybe you're teaming up with gravity for some chuckles on the side.

------------------

Camel is thirsty!!!

MarioNY.com AOL:ZOMBLA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gravity:

Aren't you that cheesy fuck from the NJ board that Cathyo destroyed in a few simple sentences? You must be trying to get a piece of pussy by being nice to her now...probably not gonna work...

Anyway, bring whatever it is that you've got.

SO I SEE U ARE A FAN OF MY WORK IN THE JERSEY BOARD...WELL I MOVED ON AND READY TO PUT UR RETARD ASS BACK IN PLACE

AND WHERE IN THE BOARD DID U SEE CATHYO DESTROYING ME...WAKE UP LITTLE BOY...AT LEAST I'M GETTING SOME PUSSY IT MAY NOT BE FROM "SEXY" CATHYO cwm38.gif BUT IT'S STILL PUSSY

DON'T GET MAD AT ME JUST BECAUSE ALL U CAN GET ARE LITTLE BOYS FROM THE INTERNET U FAGGOT...C'MON BOY U KNOW NOBODY LIKES UR SORRY ASS

------------------

HEY YOU!!!

2up.gif

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne:

SO I SEE U ARE A FAN OF MY WORK IN THE JERSEY BOARD...WELL I MOVED ON AND READY TO PUT UR RETARD ASS BACK IN PLACE

AND WHERE IN THE BOARD DID U SEE CATHYO DESTROYING ME...WAKE UP LITTLE BOY...AT LEAST I'M GETTING SOME PUSSY IT MAY NOT BE FROM "SEXY" CATHYO cwm38.gif BUT IT'S STILL PUSSY

DON'T GET MAD AT ME JUST BECAUSE ALL U CAN GET ARE LITTLE BOYS FROM THE INTERNET U FAGGOT...C'MON BOY U KNOW NOBODY LIKES UR SORRY ASS

Clap,clap,clap!

------------------

IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!

aol IM- Dj Fabio CT EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net

DiscobalII.jpg

It's people like you that make me wish we had a million gravity's on this board....

------------------

Camel is thirsty!!!

Originally posted by MarioNY:

It's people like you that make me wish we had a million gravity's on this board....

OH MARIO ("FORMERLY KNOW AS A MALE, BUT NOW A SHE-MALE") DID I OFFEND U BY DISSING ON UR BOYFRIEND...IT'S OK HIS SMART ASS REMARKS, INSULTS, RIDICULE, & MOCKERY OF OTHER PEOPLE IS COMING BACK TO HIM...SOMEONE NEEDS TO GIVE THIS LITTLE BOY A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE

SO IF U WANT TO JOIN IN UR MORE THAN WELCOME TO...OR JUST SIT UR ASS AND ENJOY THE SHOW...LET THE GAMES BEGIN cwm23.gif

------------------

HEY YOU!!!

2up.gif

OH MARIO ("FORMERLY KNOW AS A MALE, BUT NOW A SHE-MALE") DID I OFFEND U BY DISSING ON UR BOYFRIEND...IT'S OK HIS SMART ASS REMARKS, INSULTS, RIDICULE, & MOCKERY OF OTHER PEOPLE IS COMING BACK TO HIM...SOMEONE NEEDS TO GIVE THIS LITTLE BOY A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE

SO IF U WANT TO JOIN IN UR MORE THAN WELCOME TO...OR JUST SIT UR ASS AND ENJOY THE SHOW...LET THE GAMES BEGIN cwm23.gif

I love how for every ONE of my posts, there are like 5 from you and djFag or whatever his name is... Giving me a taste of my own medicine? LMAO...I could sit here all day and watch you thumb through your book of insults trying to piss me off...keep it coming, I love it.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

and you want teach "this little boy a lesson" by using all-caps with angry faces and calling him a faggot? Oh my god I'm sure you sent him crying to the bathroom with that one. Personally I have nothing against gravity...if anything he puts a spotlight and all the retards on this board.

------------------

Camel is thirsty!!!

Originally posted by djfabioc:

Clap,clap,clap!

You're mom told me you gave her herpes, guess it was the clap, oh well...good luck with that.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

You're kidding right?

and who's this little boy you keeo referring to?

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

“You’re as special as you think you are.” - Care Bears

GRAVITY DON'T FLATTER URSELF AND CONFUSE MY INTELLIGENT & SOPHISTICATED INSULTS TO U AS SOLELY FOR UR ENTERTAINMENT...I KNOW THAT U HAVE UR CALL BOY TO ENTERTAIN U EVERY WEEKEND

I'M HERE BECAUSE I WAS NEEDED AND MY MOCKERY OF U AND OTHER WEAKLINGS ON THIS BOARD IS FOR MY SOLELY FOR MY FANS (HOLD THE APPLAUSE) AND ONLY FOR MY FANS...(NOW APPLAUSE) cwm11.gif

------------------

HEY YOU!!!

2up.gif

I'm probably asking for it, even replying to this mess, but I have to say:

Gravity:

Why are you even entertaining this stupidity? These guys are so dumb (as in unintelligent)

Your posts are much more creative, suffuciently intelligent, and at times witty.

these guys act the're in 4th grade.

"I call you out"

seems like you could be putting your creative talents to better use.

just MO

------------------

"Life has no instruction manual. Parts and labor can be impossible to find. Many go down the road with parts that are in great need of service. A breakdown is eventual." - HR

GRAVITY DON'T FLATTER URSELF AND CONFUSE MY INTELLIGENT & SOPHISTICATED INSULTS TO U AS SOLELY FOR UR ENTERTAINMENT...I KNOW THAT U HAVE UR CALL BOY TO ENTERTAIN U EVERY WEEKEND

I'M HERE BECAUSE I WAS NEEDED AND MY MOCKERY OF U AND OTHER WEAKLINGS ON THIS BOARD IS FOR MY SOLELY FOR MY FANS (HOLD THE APPLAUSE) AND ONLY FOR MY FANS...(NOW APPLAUSE) cwm11.gif

Clap, Clap, Clap!!!!! cwm2.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

DiscobalII.jpg

I find it quite funny that you actually believe you were needed...the last time you were needed was when your dad his testicle transplant.

I'd let this play out for days for all I care, but the fact that you think you're services were necessary are funny in their own right...CathyO started this thread specifically to fuck with morons like YOU.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Once again, Clap, Clap, Clap..... cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

DiscobalII.jpg

Originally posted by lavendermenace:

I'm probably asking for it, even replying to this mess, but I have to say:

Gravity:

Why are you even entertaining this stupidity? These guys are so dumb (as in unintelligent)

Your posts are much more creative, suffuciently intelligent, and at times witty.

these guys act the're in 4th grade.

"I call you out"

seems like you could be putting your creative talents to better use.

just MO

I agree with you 100%...this people aren't worth my time.. but I got Chosenone's picture and bio in the mail from Sally Strothers and it said that for 7 minutes a day of acting like a 4th grader on CP, I can change this child's life...so thats what I'm doing... Its over soon anyway sweetie...I'll be back on form soon enough wink.gif

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

I find it quite funny that you actually believe you were needed...the last time you were needed was when your dad his testicle transplant.

I'd let this play out for days for all I care, but the fact that you think you're services were necessary are funny in their own right...CathyO started this thread specifically to fuck with morons like YOU.

uhm...i think that's too complicated for him to understand. He's just conna come back with some more profanities, all-caps and fiery faces.

------------------

Camel is thirsty!!!

I find it quite funny that you actually believe you were needed

CALL IT WHATEVER U WANT...BUT MY CHILDISH INSULTS ALONG WITH MY INTELLIGENT COMEBACKS ARE UNEQUIVOCALLY UN-MATCHED BY ANYONE OF YA' ALL COMBINED

AND AGAIN DON'T FLATTER URSELF...I KNOW THAT SHE'S DOING THIS FOR LAUGHS WHATEVER CATHYO'S MOTIVES ARE WITH THIS POST IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE...BECASUE I'M HERE TO STAY AND READY TO TAKE LITTLE BOYS LIKE U BACK IN CHECK...ESPECIALLY KIDS WITH OVER 1,900 LOSER POSTS

------------------

HEY YOU!!!

2up.gif

BECASUE I'M HERE TO STAY AND READY TO TAKE LITTLE BOYS

Dude, you have problems.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

AIM: DZnyc

Originally posted by MarioNY:

uhm...i think that's too complicated for him to understand. He's just conna come back with some more profanities, all-caps and fiery faces.

MARIO DON'T KID URSELF...I KNOW UR GOING THROUGH A TOUGH TIME WITH THE SEX CHANGE AND ALL...BUT I WILL TELL UR DOCTOR TO UP UR RECOMMENDED DOSAGE

BY THE WAY, ISN'T BRYANT LANE (CLOTHING FOR BIG WOMEN) HAVING A BIG SALE...SO WHY DON'T U GO ON THERE AND GET URSELF A GIRDLE

------------------

HEY YOU!!!

2up.gif

HOOOOOLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHIOT!!!!

Well, Gravity, I can see why you had to explain at that point!!

Yes, I did post this as a joke. No matter what anyone has to say about gravity, no one can deny that he has incredible wit. He knows EXACTLY what to say to push people's buttons and that my friends is a talent.

Love him or hate him you know that he is quick and you know that he has "owned" many who have gone up against him.

As Mario said, all he does is spotlight what we all see...but are to pc to point out.

Gravity you are the cats ass kid!! cwm32.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC